Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On week 4 JP 90 and going on 10 day road trip! What to do if I can't dedicate time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On week 4 JP 90 and going on 10 day road trip! What to do if I can't dedicate time?

Hey All,

I'm going on a road trip and I may not have the 45 min each night before showering to dedicate to the JP 90 routine. I'm literally beginning to see some slight progress now and I don't want that being reversed.

What can I do instead that might be shorter in your opinion?

If you want a bit more detail:

I'll do them early AM tomorrow to get this week finished. I'll be in a cabin Mon-Wed and should be able to do them. I'm back on the road thurs - fri with little time for it. So, really I SHOULD only HAVE to miss 2 days. BUT, like I said, I don't want to halt or lose ANY progress :/

Thanks in advance!

Don't worry about it! You won't lose gains in 2 days. If you can, get some jelqs and/or stretches in. If not, don't sweat it man. Life happens. You won't lose gains in 2 days. If anything take those 2 days as off days and pick back up when you get back.
    Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Just do 10-15 min in the shower. Shit, my dick would fall off doing 45 min straight.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Thanks guys!

It's only 45 minutes when you count warm up stretching cool down etc..... Probabvly I'm also a bit slow and spend too much time goofing off with the hot towel haha.

I'm relieved I won't lose any gains, no matter how insignificant!

Comment

Working...
        X