So I guess I'm gonna give this a shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I guess I'm gonna give this a shot

Hey everyone! My name is Sid (as you can probably surmise). I'm 18 and started college this year. I'm new to PE and decided I'd give it a shot to see what it can do for me. About a year ago I stumbled upon this idea (And maybe even forum, I can't remember) but I guess I was a bit skeptical (still am a bit, but hey- I'm giving it a shot). Anyways, recently I came back to the idea and figured I'd give it a shot.

I won't say I'm insecure about my penis (at least erect, maybe a bit flaccid), but I can't deny that I would welcome another inch or two (or more...). Anyways, here are my starting stats and my first goal. I know that size can fluctuate slightly (especially when flaccid) but these are the measurements I have for right now.

BPFSL: 6 3/4 (6.75)"
    BPFL: 4 1/2 -5 1/2 (4.5-5.5)"
    FG(mid): ~4 1/2 (4.5)"

BPEL: 6 15/16 (6.9375)"
    EG(mid): 4 7/8 (4.875)"

First goals:
    *Increase girth by 1/4"
    *Increase length by 1/2"
    *reduce angle of upward curve somewhat
    *Increase sexual control/EQ

I'm thinking of doing a bit of conditioning and then try starting JP90. I'm probably not going to try out any supplements or equipment, but I'm probably going to try to stick to PE for at least the next three months, then evaluate what I should do. If I can accomplish these goals within that time though, I think it's safe to say I'll be convinced.

Anyways, I suppose it's good to be here and am looking forward to my gains!

Any tips/suggestions would be appriciated
    Initial(2016-09-16) - Updated(2016-10-08) - JP90 Goal(2016-12-15)

F: 5.5x4.5" E: 6.9375x4.875"
    F: 5.625x4.8125" E: 7x4.9375"
    F: 6x4.75" E: 7.5x5.125"

welcome to the gym. I would say those goals are totally achievable! Try to read in on PE very well and learn how to perform the exercises for your own safety and for more effectivity, and don't be afraid to ask questions.
    I think you're gonna be just fine . Goodluck!
    Priorititties
    Last edited by Priorititties; 09-17-2016, 09:41 AM.
    New run:
    16 july 2018:
    5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
    6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
    7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
    6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

You're starting with average to high average girth and are long. ~60th percentile in Girth and ~90th percentile in Length.

your goals are very reasonable and with patience, dedication, and consistency you'll be able to achieve them.

Happy PEing!

PS PE does work, proof is in my pants.
      Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
      Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
      Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Oh wow, this is an active forum!

So being in a quad-dorm, I dont' have much alone time in my room so I'll probably be utilizing the showers. Fortunately, they're not in heavy use so I shouldn't have any problems there. One question I have though is about the water temperature. If possible, I usually will take cold showers, which sounds about the opposite of what we should do for PE. So my question is how warm does the water need to be? Enough that you're not dealing with shrinkage? I'm sure there's probably a better place to ask this but I'm not totally sure where to.

Comment

Hot as you can stand. You want to loosen up your ligaments.
          "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

In that case would it be okay to turn the temperature down after PE when I finish my shower?

Also, where an I find what exercises/stretches I should and shouldn't do as a beginner?

Comment

Just go straight into the jp90. There is no need to put it off. Take your first few weeks easy, figure out how to do the exercises. You need to warm down as well. I don't think it would be good for your penis to just shock it with cold water like that after having done your workout though. Just get used to hot showers. Just my opinion though.

Those goals are very attainable.
              dairo
              Last edited by dairo; 09-16-2016, 07:27 PM.
              "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Hey Sid!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

Cool down showered ate ok after you finish your exercises

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Just finished up my first session. Botched a few parts of the routine since I was doing it all from memory, but nothing too far off.

Also, just curious what I should be feeling during/after the stretches/exercises to know if I'm doing too much vs. not enough?

Comment

That's why I said give it a few weeks. It's hard to gauge right at the start whether your doing everything right. The more you get comfortable with it, you will start to see the positive and negative signs. They are pretty obvious. Your penis will literally be sort of tired if you over do it, you can feel it. You also know if you've had a really good workout lol. It's hard to explain.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

"reduce angle of upward curve somewhat" - why you wanna fix that? I know that women enjoy this curve a lot!I want to have this curve and you want to reduce it...
                        starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
                          "reduce angle of upward curve somewhat" - why you wanna fix that? I know that women enjoy this curve a lot!I want to have this curve and you want to reduce it...
                          I'm Okay with a little curve, but I'm just personally not huge fan of it.

Thanks! I'll look for these signs as I progress over the next few days/week.

Comment

Figured I should post an update, get people's thoughts/answers to some questions and on my progress/routine.

So once I started JP90, I was initially planning to go for 5 days on, 2 days off, and to get that into my schedule I tried exercising every day until Wednesday (the day I wanted to be the first of the 5 days), however by the end of the consecutive training days, my EQ seemed a lot lower than normal (This also may have been due to the amount of stress I had going on from school at this time), so I went into a sporadic cycle of training, finally took a few days completely off, and decided to basically start from the ground up with a 2 day-1 day routine until I feel ready to go back up to 5 days- 2 days.

My current routine:
                            -Being in a 4 person dorm, I basically rely on the shower for my routine.
                            -Start with a brief, (about 1-2 minutes long) full body cold water shower. This is primarily because I want the benefits from cold showers for my body.
                            -Warm up with hot water on my crotch for about 5 minutes
                            -JP90 basic stretching (added downward stretch)
                            -JP90 Wet jelqing
                            -JP90 V-Jelqs
                            -Warm down. about 5 minutes of warm water on crotch.
                            -Cool down/shower. Cold water again, full body wash/cleanse. I should note that my flaccid size generally doesn't shrink even during this cold water section, which I assume is a good sign.
                            -Sporadically throughout the day I do kegels, although I probably need to remember to to them more often.

Questions/Concerns:

-How should I decide when/if I'm ready to increase my routine (e.g. 2 day-1 day to 5 day-2 day)
                            -How normal are red skin stretch marks? Do they generally stop as you become more conditioned? I think the main cause is from jelqing/v-jelqs, because most of the skin is pulled towards the head and the skin near the base is basically tugged.
                            -Is it a good idea to incorporate edging into the same session? Beginning or end of session? (I tried this twice so far but I think I might wait until I'm more conditioned or just do it separately because I think it may be contributing to the skin stretching.)
                            -Based on my situation, does it sound safe/reasonable to continue with cold showers? On a related note, I believe I read somewhere that cold water/cryotherapy is helpful for ligaments to stretch (I'll have to look into this more).
                            -Anything I'm forgetting to incorporate into my routine?

The most important part to me though is that I'm thinking and hoping that I've made gains. I'm not 100% sure because the measurements (especially flaccid) could be off, but pretty broadly I seem to have some minor gains!

Start:
                            BPFL: 4 1/2 -5 1/2 (4.5-5.5)"
                            FG(mid): ~4 1/2 (4.5)"

BPEL: 6 15/16 (6.9375)"
                            EG(mid): 4 7/8 (4.875)"

Current:

BPFL: 5 1/4 -5 5/8 (5.25-5.625)"
                            FG(mid): ~4 13/16 (4.8125)"

BPEL: 7 (7)"
                            EG(mid): 4 15/16 (4.9375)"

TL;DR: So far I think I'm making some small gains!

Comment

So I was measuring again today and I think I may have either made some measurement errors or maybe I just had better EQ at the time. Anyways, it seems I'm definitely closer to my starting point than it seemed .

Comment

Working...
                              X