Edging and Kegels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging and Kegels?

Hi guys.I am doing PE for 3 weeks.I am not doing edging or doing Kegels but I want to put them In.I got a few questions:

1.I don`t have a premature ejaculation ( yeah it happens but very very rare)...most of the times I am having sex for about an hour and many times I have sex for about hour and some time and after that the girl is jerking me and suckin me to cum...and many times that "trying to make me come" is about 20-30 minutes.The girls getting little bored and I think that I need to cum faster.Sometimes I just say "F it" and I don`t cum but girls don`t like that either.I got two options- to premature cum ( I can do that) or to take the ejaculation for a very long time...after about 30 min it becomes hard to cum.So my question is if I am doing edging if this is not going to make me cum even slower?
    2.I am little confused here because many "gainers" here say that ejaculation is not a good thing ( not everyday at least) for gains.But people say that edging is improving their other exercises effect like Jelq,Stretches etc.This means that it`s good to edge but not to ejaculate? so...this means that you jerk off for about 30 min and then you stop and not ejaculate?Is this correct?
    3.How to edge?I need to go little before the PONR and stop touching my penis until I get over it or I need to continue the masturbation but trying not to cum?
    4.I don`t know if I am doing kegels good...I can feel the muscles there but I don`t know if I am not using other muscles around there.I am wondering if I am not using my "ass" muscles.Is it Kegel when I can move me penis without touching it.It`s like "towel rises"but without a towel.Even if it`s flaccid I can move it still...is this a Kegel?I saw that you must move your balls when you are little advanced, but I saw nothing about the penis so that`s what I am asking.
    5.My last question is how and when to put them in my program?I think about doing some Kegels and then Edging but not in my stretch/jelq season but 5-6 hours after my routine?I feel the erection level and my libido about that time few hours after workout.

I am sorry for this many questions but wanna know this things from the beginning so I can perform my PE workout as best as I can.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

This sounds like aspects of DE . How firm a grip do you use when you masturbate ?

Edging is a large area of study there are many forms . It is not required to ejaculate every time you edge..

If you do a kegel workout remember to include reverse kegels .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      This sounds like aspects of DE . How firm a grip do you use when you masturbate ?

Edging is a large area of study there are many forms . It is not required to ejaculate every time you edge..

If you do a kegel workout remember to include reverse kegels .
      I don`t use very strong grip I think.

I am not sure that I am doing Kegels correctly so I don`t know how to do them reverse.
      starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

I suggest you learn more about kegels and reverse kegels.

Comment

I understand Kegels & Reverse Kegels along with Good Edging sessions without ejaculations are cementing your gains also good Stamina training. That's important to us 40+ guys 😁

Comment

Working...
          X