Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda new going for big numbers

Hello everyone ,

Im just startimg my journey (kinda) and wanted to know realistic goals are , my own personal goal 12 inch for length and 7.5 for midshaft girth , I know this may seem a bit over the top but I figured I have a good starting point (9 inches length and 6.5 girth before even starting) I've done some jelqing on and off but never with continuously for a prolonged period. But the I'm planing on starting with 2 sessions a day of jelqing 5 days a week for the first 2 month as a warm up then progress in to hanging with light pumping with the goal of working up to dedicating 3 hours a day or 21 to 25 hours a week till I reach my goal (aiming for 1 year) During that time I'm going to be uploading plenty of photos so tell me what u think and if u think 3 inches of length and 1 inch of increased girth is achievable and how have your results been

Well good luck in your endeavors.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

No, 3" length is not an achievable goal in one year, and 1" girth is also highly unlikely, especially doing 25 hours/week. With 2 rest days, that's an average of 5 hours of PE daily, so your dick will likely fall off, as a newbie. Don't move from PE newbie to PE casualty...NOT recommended!

PE takes time under tension to achieve growth without injury. READ ALL the threads in START HERE, top left tab, blue bar, to learn ALL the basics you'll need to know to PE safely. Measure CORRECTLY following the guidelines given, and take pics before starting your PE journey and place them in an album (dated) on your user profile. Also, document your PE in a journal daily on the progress forum and take more pics periodically along the way; always measuring using the exact same method. Your results will be more credible and your documentation of the results from exercises will provide you with a pattern for modifying your routine successfully, going forward. Good luck.
      jockinthebox
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month May 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by jockinthebox; 09-19-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

If you get to 12 x 7.5 your bigger challenge will be finding a girl that would enjoy that size.
        "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
        Now: 8.25 x 6.25
        Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Who neg repped the guy? That's kind of harsh. It's his first post and he hasn't been rude at all.

Anyway, I think your goals are achievable, but it's definitely going to take a lot longer than a year (took me 1.5 years for 1 inch, although I do a pretty light routine). Ease into your routine and don't get injured.
          Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
          Pre PE
          BPEL: 6.75"
          MEG: 5.125"
          Current
          BPEL: 7.75"
          MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
            Who neg repped the guy? That's kind of harsh. It's his first post and he hasn't been rude at all.

Anyway, I think your goals are achievable, but it's definitely going to take a lot longer than a year (took me 1.5 years for 1 inch, although I do a pretty light routine). Ease into your routine and don't get injured.
            2 gym members who did not even post to this thread neg rep'ed this newbie on his first post. Those neg reps are being REVERSED! Don't be a coward and abuse the rep system, members. It can result in the neg reps being taken away from your own reputation! Infractions for misuse of the rep system are being posted to the 2 members who did this. If you believe a post is out of line, use the triangle report key at the bottom of every post. When in doubt, don't neg rep another member without posting to the thread an opposing view. THAT's common decency instead of being a coward!

Comment

That's crazy about the negative feedback and everything, I really don't see why somebody would do that and @jockinthebox I'm thinking girth is what I would really like to work on but I figured might as well aim for both

Comment

And the thanks for the advice everyone , I definitely won't over do it the last thing anyone wants is a huge softy , that sucks the most so I'm definitely going to mask jr sure I avoid injury

Comment

I neg repped him.

Yah it's probably wrong, but the guy is huge already. A lot of guys here aren't even 5 inches. I just think it's pretty rude. Guy is already mega hung.
                  "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
                    I neg repped him.

Yah it's probably wrong, but the guy is huge already. A lot of guys here aren't even 5 inches. I just think it's pretty rude. Guy is already mega hung.
                    Thank you for admitting your mistake, dario; however, You have earned 2 infraction points that will expire in 30 days. No more infractions on your part within 30 days, and those points disappear. REPORT posts BEFORE NEG Rep'ing another member is the best policy to follow. Posting an opposition viewpoint to a post is ALWAYS appropriate as a first step, before NEG Rep'lng another member.

Comment

My apologies if you found that rude at the end of the day everyone is here for the same reason self improvement it's the same as if u see someone who looks like they work out and discouraged them because of their appearance. This whole process is a part of my self improvement if I offended you at the I truly am sorry but I don't believe I have done anything wrong as for my size I am a bit larger than average but at the same time it's all proportionate I'm 6 foot 240 it's not like I'm a guy at 5'7 170 looking crazy. At the end of the day my goal are to achieve not only a healthy larger penis but an aesthetic also.

Comment

Originally posted by Goingfor12 View Post
                        My apologies if you found that rude at the end of the day everyone is here for the same reason self improvement it's the same as if u see someone who looks like they work out and discouraged them because of their appearance. This whole process is a part of my self improvement if I offended you at the I truly am sorry but I don't believe I have done anything wrong as for my size I am a bit larger than average but at the same time it's all proportionate I'm 6 foot 240 it's not like I'm a guy at 5'7 170 looking crazy. At the end of the day my goal are to achieve not only a healthy larger penis but an aesthetic also.
                        THAT^^^ is a MUCH safer and healthy attitude toward PE, 12. Consistency and persistency in PE pays off without the risk of hurrying to gain. PE SAFELY!

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
                          I get that he's already bigger than a lot of guys' final goals, and if I was him, I'd probably just do EQ/stamina stuff and leave it at that. But if he wants to grow it some more, that's his prerogative. Who knows, maybe he's married to one of those big vagina ladies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w
                          Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                          Pre PE
                          BPEL: 6.75"
                          MEG: 5.125"
                          Current
                          BPEL: 7.75"
                          MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Be prepared for relentless demands for pictures. The guys that show up here claiming they're that huge seem to never be taken seriously unless there's pics with measurements. Nonetheless, good luck to you. On the bodybuilding thing, I hear you. It's like bigger is never big enough.
                            "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
                            Now: 8.25 x 6.25
                            Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
                              I get that he's already bigger than a lot of guys' final goals, and if I was him, I'd probably just do EQ/stamina stuff and leave it at that. But if he wants to grow it some more, that's his prerogative. Who knows, maybe he's married to one of those big vagina ladies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w

that video is hilarious!!!!!
                              and thank you my ex girlfriend is one of those big vagina women lol

Comment

Working...
                              X