Devices before Manuel exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devices before Manuel exercises?

So, I live in a house with very little privacy. Nobody in the house knows that I am doing PE and lately, I am under the impression that others are starting to get suspicious on what I am actually doing because I was told by others that I spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Now, I am a little paranoid about this as I do not want to be open about my PE sessions to those in my house. Because of this, I was wondering if devices would be an effective option for a beginner in replacement of manual exercises for the time being, at least until I get my own place. I understand that the PE community recommends manual exercises before the introduction to devices, but for someone in my situation, would strictly devices be worthwhile?
    Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
    EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
    EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
    EG : 6"

My progress log :
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

The Bathmate might be a good solution for you - because you can use it in the shower.

Also, the Phallosan Forte is discreet enough to wear underneath your normal clothing, while you go about your day.

Check out this article for more ideas on training on the sly. :-)

Training on the Sly: Ways to Keep Penis Enlargement Training Secret When You Don’t Live Alone

Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Fortunately for me, I already have the bathmate, and I do use it as my warm ups, warm downs. Unfortunately, that along takes 10 minutes after my shower. I don't start using it until a 5 minute shower to give my penis and ligaments time to warm up. So right there, it is 15 mins for just the shower, warm-up, and warm-downs. That isn't to mention the actual JP90 routine in-between. Also, when I do get an extender, the PF is the one I want to get.

Also, great article. I didn't think about splitting the time of my routine. This wouldn't have any negative effects on the gains if it isn't all performed at one sitting?
      ProjectMagnum
      Last edited by ProjectMagnum; 09-19-2016, 03:44 PM.
      Starting Size :

Current Size :

Goal Size :

My progress log :

Comment

Yah go with and extender. If I had the extra cash I'd have that Phallosan.
        "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

There is no reason why you can't start off using devices instead of manual exercises. What I recommend is to do one or the other, not both at the same time, when starting out.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Why not do PE in bed. Do you sleep with someone? You can also go with a 25$ air pump. Better than the Bathmate in my opinion. I can walk around the house with it.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Thanks for your responses, everyone. I appreciate the advice. As for PEing in my bed, I use lubrication for jelquing. It becomes quite messy for me. And I only use the bathmate for warm-ups and warm-downs.
              Starting Size :

Current Size :

Goal Size :

My progress log :

Comment

What type of routine are you on? What you're describing so far sounds like a standard beginner regimen.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've just graduated so had to move back in with my parents while I look for a job, so there's not much privacy here either, but I told them... "Im enlarging my penis so don't come in my room" haha, they laughed. the downside is every time I'm in my room they think I'm doing PE haha.

I have an extender as well, just recently added it to my routine (still pretty much beginner) but haven't been able to conceal the extender under any clothes as it's uncomfortable/clearly visible, so the PF is definitely your best bet. I'd say go ahead and get one. And don't be ashamed of PE, embrace it

Comment

I'm on the JP90 routine. It makes my bathroom routine quite extensive. With my exercise routine added to my usual bathroom ritual, I'll be in the bathroom for about an hour. The biggest concern I have with starting with devices before I go any deeper with the routine is if I am using strictly devices, will I still see considerable growth during the time where I am only using these devices? How much of a difference would this growth be compared to if I were to start with the manuel exercises only? And by starting with a stretcher, would that apply too much stress on my penis where when I am finally in a better position to add manuel exercises, my penis would be too conditioned to the stress of devices that manual exercises wouldn't stimulate my penis enough for growth? Sorry if any of these are dumb questions.
                    Starting Size :

Current Size :

Goal Size :

My progress log :

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectMagnum View Post
                      I'm on the JP90 routine. It makes my bathroom routine quite extensive. With my exercise routine added to my usual bathroom ritual, I'll be in the bathroom for about an hour. The biggest concern I have with starting with devices before I go any deeper with the routine is if I am using strictly devices, will I still see considerable growth during the time where I am only using these devices? How much of a difference would this growth be compared to if I were to start with the manuel exercises only? And by starting with a stretcher, would that apply too much stress on my penis where when I am finally in a better position to add manuel exercises, my penis would be too conditioned to the stress of devices that manual exercises wouldn't stimulate my penis enough for growth? Sorry if any of these are dumb questions.
                      You have the rest of your life to grow your unit ProjectMag. For most, growth occurs very slowly so don't try to compare your gains with anyone else's.
                      I tend to agree with Cavalier's suggestion above that you can start with devices but just stick to that until you get your own place with more privacy. The problem a lot of new guys get into IMO is they are so fired up about the prospect of building their dreamdick that they often do too much too quickly and no matter how many times they are warned of the risks of injury, some just keep adding too much too soon and end up back on here laying blame at the PEgyms doorstep when they only have themselves to blame for not heeding good advice.
                      If you can get the privacy you need in bed, just take a washcloth or some papertowels to bed with you each night to clean up the lube. I don't know what type lube you use but using coconut oil usually isn't too messy and refined coconut oil doesn't have any odor, whereas unrefined coconut oil smells like coconut.
                      The best scenario, again just my opinion is to start with manual exs to condition during these next few months that you are still in your parents house. Then once you get your own place, you will be well conditioned and ready to progress safely.
                      It's likely not going to grow as fast as you want, so just be patient and use the time you're still home for conditioning.
                      Good luck on your PE goals and finding the job and place of your own that you want!
                      Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                      Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                      4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Working...
                      X