New Bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bee

Starring pe today. Been skeptical all this time and hoping to reach my goal! Any words of wisdom?

Welcome!

As with anything in life: dedication, consistency and hard work determine your succes! Many of us have experienced first hand the effect of PE, and I'm sure that in due time you will too.

Stick around, read and ask questions and you will be on your path to a healthier sex life and a bigger/better penis.
    Started
    01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
    19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
    Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Skeptical? Words of wisdom? I was, as wells as many others, was skeptical of all of this at first but I thought what the hell, I have nothing to loose, I'll give it a try. It works, I wouldn't waste my time here for 3 years if it didn't. Go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the important information you will need to get you started off safely and effectively as well as some beginner routines you can choose from. As always ask as many questions as you like, we are here to help.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

A small post...3 days in, and feel good...as of right now my penis feels somewhat girthy so I suspect a great outcome in near future!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

To begin, please go to START HERE!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X