Lubricants for PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lubricants for PE

So before starting PE I thought that there is no big differene between wich lubricant man chooses. After trying vaseline and coconut oil and comparing them I have changed my mind. For me personally, vaseline increases jelqing performance a lot and I get better blood movement from it. Coco oil has more friction thus the skin gets invovled alot and I end up with skin stretching. I would like to add that I have lots of skin tissue from ball sack attaching almost to the middle of my shaft. It resmbles that thing a cock has under his chin. I know it has a specific word in PE community so it would be great if somedy writes it.

Another thing is that I would like to start a pole on which lube PE'ers use for exercises if it has not been done yet. If it was, please let me know.

So the main point for beginners is to try at least two lubes before making conclusions wich is best and sticking with it!
    BPEL: 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.25
    MEG: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5

Turkey neck is the word. Doubt there is much you can do about it though. Your stretching tissue, it's gonna happen. It's like trying to fix the stretch marks that usually happen around the shaft area.

I used lotion when I started, when it got sort of used up, I'd just use some spit and water, it worked well. Than I read I should use actual oil, so I switched to something I had, olive oil. Honestly I liked using the lotion with spit approach better, I felt I could get a better jelq.
    "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Best lube I've ever used is Palmer's moisturizing gel oil. It smells great too and one application is usually good for my entire clamp lasting 20-30 minutes. Absolutely the best for PE IMHO.
      Try it and you'll love it!
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
        Best lube I've ever used is Palmer's moisturizing gel oil. It smells great too and one application is usually good for my entire clamp lasting 20-30 minutes. Absolutely the best for PE IMHO.
        Try it and you'll love it!
        Full name:
        Palmer Cocoa Butter moisturizing gel oil. Simply the best!
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log
        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Petroleum jelly and baby oil.

Comment

I am using kitchen oil and I think it`s great! I am going to listen to you and try vaseline
            starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
              Turkey neck is the word. Doubt there is much you can do about it though. Your stretching tissue, it's gonna happen. It's like trying to fix the stretch marks that usually happen around the shaft area.

I used lotion when I started, when it got sort of used up, I'd just use some spit and water, it worked well. Than I read I should use actual oil, so I switched to something I had, olive oil. Honestly I liked using the lotion with spit approach better, I felt I could get a better jelq.
              Thank you for the term! Now going to check if those who have turkey necks should do jelqing differently. Vaseline helps to glide and not to stretch that neck though!

Comment

Never tried Vaseline, but my personal favorite is Johnsons & Johnsons Vitamin E with Aloe Vera. Comes in a 12 ounce for $3.50 and provides non stop lubrication. If you pair that with some water, it actually heals the skin and keeps it soft, and provides even better lubrication. I jelqed for 3 months straight with this stuff and still have 3/4 of the bottle full.

Comment

Vaseline can be cut with another substance if you want a little more fluidity. Cocoa butter works well for after-training purposes as well.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Wow, it is first time Big Al replied to my thread!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mantas View Post
                      Wow, it is first time Big Al replied to my thread!!!!!
                      Hopefully not the last- and thanks
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Shunga/Toko products is what i use and I swear by them , super smooth glides and great for not drying out
                        Starting BPEL 5.75 MEG 4.25

2 weeks later PBEL 6.00 meg 4.25

4 weeks total PBEL 6.00" meg 4.5

6 weeks total PBEL 6.5" meg 4.5" after finding 1/4 -3/8 error in my previous measurements

Lost track of weeks but now at @ 7" PBEL and 4.75 MEG

Comment

Working...
                        X