Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple orgasms

Hey,

Since joining the forums I have read a few posts regarding multiple orgasms, I have always been able to cum as many times as I wanted with as little as 2 second reset periods. I'm talking 20 orgasms in a row if I wanted to. I have never traine for this and are just wondering how this can be? Can everyone do it? I normally have a slow first masturbation then after my first cum I just do the following ones as quick as possible (I know this is bad for premature ejaculation and will stop doing it) for the dopamine rush.

Thanks

MMO isn't easy to accomplish, and you shouldn't necessarily expect to be able to orgasm 20 times in a session. You should get started by performing exercises like the Stop and Start.

Work on the timing aspect of holding back your ejaculations using a well timed kegel. As you become more proficient and start to really get the feel of the exercise, you'll be able to develop the timing to pull away just in time to avoid orgasming but still triggering orgasm.

It might take a few "false starts" before you get the hang of this, but practice makes perfect
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Adamthedicker View Post
      Hey,

Since joining the forums I have read a few posts regarding multiple orgasms, I have always been able to cum as many times as I wanted with as little as 2 second reset periods. I'm talking 20 orgasms in a row if I wanted to. I have never traine for this and are just wondering how this can be? Can everyone do it? I normally have a slow first masturbation then after my first cum I just do the following ones as quick as possible (I know this is bad for premature ejaculation and will stop doing it) for the dopamine rush.

Thanks
      LOL, congratulations I should introduce you to my wife, the two of you could have contest together. Who can cum most, she'll win.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Adam

Surely your successive orgasms are dry Os, right? I have a friend who shared that he could come as many as 5 times in sex as a younger man without going soft, all wet ones too.

Tell us more about the "what's" and "hows" of your ability to come as many as 20 times. I have had MMO dry Orgasms that go on and on and on for as long as I can stay focused, but what you describe intriques me to understand what you are experiencing.

Thanks
        thinktank
        Last edited by thinktank; 09-27-2016, 01:55 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Originally posted by thinktank View Post
          Adam

Surely your successive orgasms are dry Os, right? I have a friend who shared that he could come as many as 5 times in sex as a younger man without going soft, all wet ones too.

Tell us more about the "what's" and "hows" of your ability to come as many as 20 times. I have had MMO dry Orgasms that go on and on and on for as long as I can stay focused, but what you describe intriques me to understand what you are experiencing.

Thanks
          Hey,

My first orgasm is wet and max, each following orgasm has less and less fluid and eventually contains nothing. I am capable of literally ejaculating 20+ times if I felt like it. I normally stop after 7 or 8 down to the lack of explosion in the orgasm. It is weird reading about people not even being able to do it twice and I can do it as much as I want. I can't multiple dry orgasm where I retain my load but can multiple wet orgasm lol

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            LOL, congratulations I should introduce you to my wife, the two of you could have contest together. Who can cum most, she'll win.
            Haha

Bet I'd win lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              MMO isn't easy to accomplish, and you shouldn't necessarily expect to be able to orgasm 20 times in a session. You should get started by performing exercises like the Stop and Start.
              Work on the timing aspect of holding back your ejaculations using a well timed kegel. As you become more proficient and start to really get the feel of the exercise, you'll be able to develop the timing to pull away just in time to avoid orgasming but still triggering orgasm.

It might take a few "false starts" before you get the hang of this, but practice makes perfect
              I'm saying I can already multiple orgasm but have never trained for it but thanks for the advice as I would like to learn how to multiple dry orgasm

Comment

Looks like you have a really short refractory period. Or your brain doesn't make the automatic act of "ejaculation=penis goes flaccid for some minutes".
                I still want to read more about refractory period and MMO, I have some hard time controlling my involuntary kegels and it makes me cum too fast sometimes, which wouldn't be a big problem if I could continue banging the girl after it, just like you seems to do.
                I tried it three or four time and man... it isn't easy. If you wanna try it, get ready to have some frustration.
                > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

Comment

Haha

Bet I'd win lol
                  Keep workin at it, when you get to 50, let me know.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by iceclimber View Post
                    Looks like you have a really short refractory period. Or your brain doesn't make the automatic act of "ejaculation=penis goes flaccid for some minutes".
                    I still want to read more about refractory period and MMO, I have some hard time controlling my involuntary kegels and it makes me cum too fast sometimes, which wouldn't be a big problem if I could continue banging the girl after it, just like you seems to do.
                    I tried it three or four time and man... it isn't easy. If you wanna try it, get ready to have some frustration.
                    Yeah I've looked into refractory periods and people tend to say the minimum is a few minutes but mine seems to be about 2 seconds which is strange. I Definately need to work on stopping involuntary keegling and shall begin that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      Keep workin at it, when you get to 50, let me know.
                      Haha think I'd be scared to have that many

Comment

I'm saying I can already multiple orgasm but have never trained for it but thanks for the advice as I would like to learn how to multiple dry orgasm
                        You're welcome, and I might add you have a very unusual ability
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X