Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner would love some help

Hello fellows
    My name is Leroy and my entire life I lived with a little below average penis. I am good looking guy though and always had girls around me. I had sex with over 30 girls and I am 25 yo. Even though I have confidence I feel really bad I know the girl I'm with had bigger dicks before me and maybe it's not enough satisfaction for her. Because of that I became really good at oral and positions. I started reading about PE a month ago and started 2 days ago. First I will tell you my routine. I started with a warm up in the shower for like 10 mins hot water. I do stretches involving kegels. I come out and I do jelqing and manual clamping using only my hands. My length is 4.9 and girth around 4.2 when fully erect. My dick is straight with no curves.
    What do you think about my routine?
    What can I do to improve?
    What is BPEL and those other letters you guys use to measure?
    P.S sorry for my English

Which stretches do you do and for how long? How many Jelqs? That's important to know before judging your routine. If you just started out Clamping might be a bit too much either way though.

BPEL = Bone pressed erect length. So measuring from pubic bone until tip of penis, so measurements done while pressing into fat pad.
    NBPEL = Non Bone Pressed, so length from skin until tip of penis.
    MEG = Middle Erection girth, so at the middel of the penis
    BEG = Base erection girth, so at the base of the penis. is usually thicker.
    FL = flaccid length
    FSL = flaccid stretch length.

So how did you measure your length and girth?

Comment

Im doing the beginers routine but I replace the v-jelqs with the clamping. Should I change it?
      And I measured BPEL and MEG and my middle girth is thicker than the base girth.

Comment

[QUOTE=Leroyjenkins;1268889]Im doing the beginers routine but I replace the v-jelqs with the clamping. Should I change it?
        And I measured BPEL and MEG and my middle girth is thicker than the base girth.[/QUOTE

Leroy, you don't want to be clamping until you have had six months conditioning. You want to try other girth excersises first anyway to maximise results. If you don't want to jelq then try some squeezes but you'll need to go really easy and build erection level, time and intensity. You can't go wrong with the staring programs here on the site, I'm six months in and am still doing JP's 90 routine. I've got some promising results. Jelqing gave me no girth gains, but it could work well for you. Read plenty and go slow, best of luck.

Comment

Just remember Leroy, Stretches build length, while jelqs & squeezes build more girth. JP90 offers a good balance of those exercises for beginners. That's why it's the most effective routine that we recommend here. Manual "clamps" as you describe are more like squeezes, I'd assume. They're fine, as long as you don't do them when erect, which can lead to injury like bruising. Just be nice to your little guy! He's the only one you'll ever have! Happy TUGGIN'!

Comment

So what do you guys recomend and how long should it take?

Comment

Originally posted by Leroyjenkins View Post
              So what do you guys recomend and how long should it take?

The JP'90 will take you approximately 1 hour to complete until you get more proficient and dail in your technic. Find the videos for the excersises to get a starting reference, take it easy, you will progress with time. You can complete the routine in 45 minutes with practice. If it takes longer that's ok, take your time, warm up well. You will get to enjoy it. If you want a bigger penis it's unlikely anything will stop you.

Comment

Thanks for answering,
                I warm up for like 20 mins in hot shower and doing the stretches there. I come out and do the other stuff, which takes me about 20-30 mins. Today I tried the v-jelqs, didn't really manage to do those.
                P.S is that ok to have sex like 2 hours after the routine?

Comment

Is that ok to have sex after exercises?

Comment

I believe having sex after the exercises bring no harm at all. Remember, the purpose of doing this PE is to build your confidence as well as penis health. Most of us doing this because we would love to have better performance in bed. So why does this stopping you from having sex. Go and enjoy buddy. Work hard play even harder
                    kenjiwong93
                    Last edited by kenjiwong93; 09-30-2016, 06:59 AM. Reason: grammar error

Comment

Thank you so much guys. It has been 4 days since I started and I can see the difference in flaccid mode.

Comment

Working...
                      X