X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a brother out

Please read my wall of text I'll love you long time

im 22

Im uncut and as a result have had a sensitive head untill recently by keeping my skin pulled back almost all the time and touching a lot to desensitize. Havent really had much sex ever. Sex is always pulled back fully though, no condom. When having sex with my new girl, it hurts because I feel my skin being stretched like crazy as its already pulled back behind my head. I cant get more than half my dick in because the skin pulling is too much and painfull. Is lube the answer? Adult circumcision? Its sooo frusturating and I hate being uncut. My dick is girthy im told by girls. Do I just keep at it and let my skin naturally stretch more and more?

Also ive always had a weak pelvic floor due to sitting around when i was younger. Peeing is forced and sometimes uncomfortable and in bursts. Erections dont feel 100% rock hard.
    As a result Ive started doing kegals and reverse kegals but no major improvements yet.

Also,
    The 5 G's to curing ED. Can taking these supplements imcrease EQ even if you dont have ED? And are they generally safe to take? im healthy, hit the gym, average weight height etc. good blood work.

I really just want a very strong pelvic floor and hard long lasting erections.

I think you should try lube or more time during foreplay.

For higher EQ, edging would be good. Take a look at the Start Here page (link at top left of page) for a list of useful threads. Consider starting a light beginner routine as they often lead to higher eq as an early benefit.

Comment

Working...
    X