Specific questions needs specific answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specific questions needs specific answers

I've done my second day of the JP 90 beginners routine and I have just way too much questions that needs answers. Although I freshly began my routine, I know this website for 2 years now and I've read a lot of posts and threads in the forum. To make things short, I've been doing :
    • 10 minutes of warm-up
    • Stretching (Helicopter shakes and stretching my penis up,down,left, right and holding the stretch for 15 to 20 seconds
    • Jelqing (75 reps then a little break in wich I perform kegels, then another rep of 75 kegel and then 50)
    • Warming down

I haven't done the circular stretches and the 90 V-jelqs, because I have no clue of how to do V-jelqs and the fact I'm unable to do the stretches because I feel really uncomfortable doing them.
    So the major questions that are haunting me are:
    • Should I Kegel only when erected or can I kegel flaccid at anytime of the day? If so, do they have both the same effects?
    • My penis is slightly bending to the left, is it correct if I hold more stretches to my right and if I jelq to my right to correct it ?
    • According to the TGC theory posted by remek and Iguana, my Tunica is holding me down, I have like 9,5 to 10/10 erections, what stretching exercice except the circular ones I could put on my routine as a noobie ? How much rep should I do ?
    • Is it okay if I edge before and after my routine throughout the day without ejaculating?
    • For curiosity purpose, why do we have to do 25 quick kegels while holding a stretch and how much seconds is a quick kegel?

I know this is a lot of stuff to answer to, but I don't want to screw my 88 other days.
    Thank you

u should kegel all the time..flaccid or hard, let me tell you that the kegel is the most important exercise ever

Comment

Kegels can be done anytime of the day. There is no reason to do them erect, they are for strengthening your pelvic floor for improved EQ not to make gains. Later on you can do some advanced kegels such as towel raises that require an erection but you don't need to worry about that now.

Stretching to the right won't help to correct your curve much. Jelqing against the curve will be more effective. This doesn't mean just having your penis pointing to the right while jelqing, you need to jelq in a curving motion to the right as your stoke progresses up the shaft.

Don't worry about the TGC theory for now, just follow the JP90.

You can edge whenever you like.

Doing 25 kegels while stretching is just another way of getting some kegels in for the day.
      Cavalier
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Cavalier; 10-03-2016, 10:28 AM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
      X