New to the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the game

So I've decided to take the plunge and try out PE. Now with that I have a question on whether I should just go for it or wait. Reason behind that is I have about 70lbs to lose and as the fat pad goes down it should reveal extra length that's hidden. Would it be best to lose the weight first and then go full in to PE or wait it out and see true gains?

Now as kind of a part 2 to that question, will losing the weight also aid in the scrotum having more room, I'm pretty snug. I've seen posts about rings and stretching to aid in that but when it comes to weight loss not sure where that stands.

And one last question (for now ). What is this turkey neck I keep reading about, I am sure I am missing something.

Thanks,
    Oliver

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

Click on the thread above for info on turkey neck (see my post #5). Losing weight is always preferable to improve your over all health and improve both your flaccid & erect appearance, making your package appear larger; however, it is not necessary to delay a PE conditioning program like JP90 or PESG to lose weight. You can work on improving your diet & exercise while still doing PE daily.

As a beginner, READ ALL the threads in START HERE FIRST (top left, blue bar), to learn everything a newbie needs to know about both PE and gym protocols. We're here to help! PE SAFELY!

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X