Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPFSL increasing but NBPFSL stays the same... Is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPFSL increasing but NBPFSL stays the same... Is this normal?

My NBPFSL is 5.1 inches and my BPFSL is 7.1 inches. That means my fat pad is 2 inches as of now.

A week ago, My NBPFSL was 5.1 inches but my BPFSL was 7 inches. That means my penis increase 0.1 inches and this happened after I applied DMSO+PABA and topical DHT along with stretching, hanging, jelqing, pumping and extending combo.

I also lost 15 lbs but why is my NBPFSL still the same size? If I lose that much weight, I was expecting to see more visible penis but my fat pad seems same and looks increasing for some reason... odd.

Does anyone experience this?

Where their NBPFSL stays the same but their BPFSL increases?

Also according to TCG theory, my erection quality should be good but my NBPEL is 5.3 inches and it's greater than my NBPFSL (5.1 inches) but my erection quality is like 5 (from scale of 1 to 10) and I don't even drink, don't smoke and exercise daily.

I'm 150 lbs and 5'8"... What is going on? Can anybody chime in here?

Thanks.

You can't be measuring right if one is increasing but the other isn't. Also, being at 150 lbs your measurements show you have a 2" fat pad. That may be correct, but I'm 5'7" and weigh 170 lbs and don't have that much of a fat pad. Are you sure you are measuring correctly?
    Start: 07/05/2016
    BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
    MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
    BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
    BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
    NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

I agree with gopack that you may not be getting a good measurement for your fat pad. Stretching is probably distorting the fat pad. Try comparing BPFL to NBPFL to estimate your fat pad.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

You go by your BPEL measures to assess penis size gains. The "N" is for gauging the difference in BF levels.

You might have a predisposition to pubic fat. It'll take getting leaner to dissolve it to a considerable extent.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'd go with measuring issues too. 2" fat pad on your frame does not sound realistic. NBP measurements are hard to keep consistent without a solid base to measure from, especially for SFL since it's tugging the skin out too.
          06: 7.5 x 5.5
          09: 7.8 x 5.5
          12: 8.0 x 5.6
          08: 8.4 x 5.6
          12: 8.5 x 5.6

Log

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

Yes gopack1252, I did measure it correctly and I measured it multiple times to make sure I didn't have any standard deviation of errors.

It's strange but I may have to consider getting fat pad removal surgery if I save up more money.

Comment

The only reason I am posting is because I researched and researched for results. I have been doing it for 4 weeks. I have gained 3/4 inch in erect length and a little over 1/4 in erect girth. I purchased a air penis pump from La Pumps and a Phallason Stretcher. 1st 2 weeks Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I pumped to 6mg of pressure 3 times. I pump it and disconnect the pump and shower. Then I wear the Phallason in the yellow 2 times each side flipping it when it starts to get uncomfortable (Usually 1 to 2 hours the first and shorter second round). Week 3 and 4 I did the same thing, just Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. I do skin stretches throughout the day to stop the turkey gobbler effect. I am on the small side. I started at under 4 1/4 bone pressed now I am over 5. I started at 4" circumference, now I am well over 4 1/4. I will post with updates in a few weeks.

I do not know if these are permanent. I will update in a few weeks. Good results in a short period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Penis_172832 View Post
                Thanks for the replies guys.

Yes gopack1252, I did measure it correctly and I measured it multiple times to make sure I didn't have any standard deviation of errors.

It's strange but I may have to consider getting fat pad removal surgery if I save up more money.
                Why not attempt to lean down all over? If you remove only the fat from the pubic fat it might give the surrounding area a strange hollowed- out appearance.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yeah I mean I tried to avoid carbs and soda if possible and that kind of helped as I lost few pounds but the fat pad is stubbornly there and not disappearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Penis_172832 View Post
                    Yeah I mean I tried to avoid carbs and soda if possible and that kind of helped as I lost few pounds but the fat pad is stubbornly there and not disappearing.
                    What are you doing training-wise to reduce BF?

Comment

The fat pad is mostly genetic. I am in pretty damn good shape for an old man, and I still have a 1"+ fat pad. I had the same issue. I gained more bpel then nbpel. That would mean my dick got bigger but also my fat pad got bigger, yet I didn't put on any fat. Who knows for sure. Just keep eating healthy, working out, and doing PE and your life will improve.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I gained more BPEL than NBPEL too. The way I see it is that as you pull your inner penis out, the point where your suspensory ligament attaches to the top of the shaft ends up farther out as well, with the surrounding fascia pulling on the fat pad skin.
                        Started May 2012
                        BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                        My stats
                        Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Working...
                        X