Hi I'm new and I need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm new and I need help!

What's up guys, I'm new to PE and I don't have any experience at all when it comes to PE excersises. I got a few questions for people with any experience and that already gained and seen results. So I'm 19 y/o and I recently read about PE all this doesn't matter so I just start with my questions.

Since I'm a beginner, HOW DOES IT WORK AT ALL haha..

1. how to warm-up?
    2. do I need oil and if so can I use olive oil or sunflower oil?
    3. I make an okay sign with my pointingfinger and thumb, but until where do I need to stroke? (I read that it isn't save to stroke all the way to the edge of the tip of your penis)
    4. how many times do I need to stroke and how many times a week should I do this excersises?

I've read all kind of different stuff about PE, BUT I NEED SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE WHO CAN EXPLAIN IT THE WAY I COULD UNDERSTAND.

My English is not bad at all, but it's also not the best. I understand a lot, but please don't use the proffessor type of words. Haha anyway thanks if someone will respond to this.

Welcome, shisha! Begin by READING ALL the threads in START HERE, top left tab, blue bar. You'll learn EVERYTHING a new guy to PE needs to know about safe PE, exercises, routines & posting on the forums here in the gym. Ask questions about anything, guys here are very helpful. Glad you joined us!

Comment

Hey shisha!

Welcome to the Gym.

As Jock said, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thank you guys I will definetly read it and start doing it as soon as possible. I still got 2 questions because I see under not2big his message:
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

I have no idea what that all means. It's something about measurements?

Comment

Yes sir.
          EL means Erect Length which means the length when your penis is rock hard. EG, Erect Girth.
          There are two conditions, flaccid and erect. Flaccid when your penis is "sleeping" and erect when the little guy is ready to party. Measure them both and keep track (after reading all you need) start with the JPs90.

Comment

Working...
          X