Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions

Hello
    Those questions may be stupid,but I still want to know the answer to them.
    How does penis exercise increase girth?
    If you stretch anything,it becomes longer,not wider.
    One more question:I got much fat and liquids in my body[bulking],does penis size increase after getting rid of it?
    Thanks.

It is because you stretch and jelq. Have you read the beginners section?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Wait a minute; are you still 16?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

no, history:
        03-01-2014; CUSP82 2 yr ban. I removed that outdated statement from his signature.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          It is because you stretch and jelq. Have you read the beginners section?
          I was here long time ago,I don't remember this.
          Answer to the second question?

Comment

Seeeeeeeeeek and you shall receive...!

Click the 'Start Here' button!

and welcome back!
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

As Jay mentioned, go to the START HERE! at the top left of the page and find all the information you will need to get started off safely and effectively as well as some beginner routines to choose from.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Losing fat will increase visual length but not bpel.

Comment

Hey Seek!

Welcome back to the Gym.

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. They were designed to increase both length and girth.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Seek View Post
                    Hello
                    Those questions may be stupid,but I still want to know the answer to them.
                    How does penis exercise increase girth?
                    If you stretch anything,it becomes longer,not wider.
                    One more question:I got much fat and liquids in my body[bulking],does penis size increase after getting rid of it?
                    Thanks.

Bulking: It depends on what kind of bulk you are doing, what body type you are, and where you genetically store fat. If genetically you store more body fat in your fat pad and midsection, then yes you will see visual increases in size and nbpel. If you store fat in other places than your fat pad and mid section ( such as the legs and glutes) then you probably will not see that big of an increase in nbpel.
                    08/15/16: BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 6.5" MEG: 5.5"
                    11/23/16: NBPEL: 7.0" MEG: 5.5"
                    4/30/18: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.7"

Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.6" (ACCOMPLISHED)

Next Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.75" MEG: 5.75"

Overall Achievement Goal: NBPEL: 8.5" MEG: 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                      As Jay mentioned, go to the START HERE! at the top left of the page and find all the information you will need to get started off safely and effectively as well as some beginner routines to choose from.
                      Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Losing fat will increase visual length but not bpel.
                      Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      Hey Seek!

Welcome back to the Gym.

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. They were designed to increase both length and girth.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                      Originally posted by On The Rise View Post
                      Bulking: It depends on what kind of bulk you are doing, what body type you are, and where you genetically store fat. If genetically you store more body fat in your fat pad and midsection, then yes you will see visual increases in size and nbpel. If you store fat in other places than your fat pad and mid section ( such as the legs and glutes) then you probably will not see that big of an increase in nbpel.
                      Thank you everyone.
                      About the exercise,is there a video,so I could understand better?

Comment

Originally posted by Seek View Post
                        Thank you everyone.
                        About the exercise,is there a video,so I could understand better?
                        If you scroll down the page in the START HERE! link you will find a video section with links to the various exercises.
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
                        X