Priapus shot day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priapus shot day 1

So I had the priapus shot today. All in all I was in and out in about 2.5 hours.

The worst part was the numbing cream. I can still barely feel the head of my cock.

Right after they give you the shot they have you pump for 10 minutes. Thanks to the numbing cream I couldn't feel my sack getting pulled into the pump and now I feel like my skin on my sack is bruised - and it hurts like a son of a gun.

There is some bruising and there was definitely some bleeding. My head has some tenderness and bruising, as does my shaft.

The head definitely has a swollen look to it, but I'm really after shaft girth.

Im doing JP 90 starting next week along with light pumping 2x a day. Hopefully this will accelerate my gains. I'll report back!

Its definitely not a pain free procedure. I can't even fathom PE Surgery!

Welcome to the forums, thanks for sharing your experience.

I added the word priapus into the thread title, so that any other member doing a search on that word, can find your thread.

Hopefully others can benefit from your experience.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Wow. Who is overseeing this procedure for you?

Sounds like you went about it completely backwards.

You should have conditioned first.

And I know kingsnake (one of the few that has been successful with chem pe) advocated pumping before the shot and never after. Because of the risk of hemmorage.
      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I did condition for a couple weeks prior, jelqing and v-jelqing. The post procedure pump seems to be standard but I sure wasn't given much instruction - and because I was numb - I think I overdid it. My glands are bruised, and I'm not sure if it's from the injections or the pumping. The guide given to me post procedure said to pump 2x a day for 6 weeks post procedure. Should I lay off the pumping until the bruising subsides? I pumped again this morning but at much lower pressure.

Comment

Ok.

I thought you were pumping immediately after the loss of erection.

You should not be pumping higher than 5mmHg (which is actually higher pressure than say 10 mmHg, as this is negative pressure). Just stay between 0 and 5mmHg.

You really need to watch your PIs. It concerns me that you have bruising. Bruising is caused by ruptured blood vessels.

Who is the charlatan, I mean Dr. that is overseeing this procedure? This is not an established and recognized as safe procedure in the States. I don't know where you are.

There are a few guys that have some success with chem pe. There are many more that destroy their penis by using unsafe practices.

All the success stories involve carefully titrating doses to achieve 2-4 hour erections and avoiding things like bruising.

Seriously, the same results can be acheived with manual pe with much less risk of permanent injury.
          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.

Comment

God you can edge for 2 hr for that matter.

Comment

Holy shyte! I just reread your OP.

You had nowhere near enough conditioning to be doing this. You need much more than a few weeks of jelqing.

Also, most pumping instructions advocate against using the same tube to pump more than once in 24 hour period. And it is recommended that you start a 2 on 1 off or a 1 on 1off 3x/week pump routine when first starting.

All of this smells strongly of malpractice. ....or........unlicensed back alley "medical practice".
              How did I get here?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                Ok.

I thought you were pumping immediately after the loss of erection.

You should not be pumping higher than 5mmHg (which is actually higher pressure than say 10 mmHg, as this is negative pressure). Just stay between 0 and 5mmHg.

You really need to watch your PIs. It concerns me that you have bruising. Bruising is caused by ruptured blood vessels.

Who is the charlatan, I mean Dr. that is overseeing this procedure? This is not an established and recognized as safe procedure in the States. I don't know where you are.

There are a few guys that have some success with chem pe. There are many more that destroy their penis by using unsafe practices.

All the success stories involve carefully titrating doses to achieve 2-4 hour erections and avoiding things like bruising.

Seriously, the same results can be acheived with manual pe with much less risk of permanent injury.
                Thanks for the reply and concern. The reason i went with the PRP Shot is its natural. Truly, I think the pumping caused the bruising in the head.

The instructions are to use the pump 2x daily for the next 6 weeks but I'm not using it again until the bruising in the glands is gone. The bruising at the injection sites is subsiding and my glans aren't near as sore as they were the day following the procedure - so I think my penis is going to survive ...

It was an MD who performed the procedure but not a plastic surgeon.

I highly doubt it will work , but after reading about all of my options for a year I thought I'd give it a go. As soon as the bruising is gone I'm all in on JP90 and hoping the PRP helps to enhance my gains.

Comment

Well where do I go from here? Wait for the bruising to heal and just do manual PE? Should I just do away w/ pumping?

Comment

Whatever you decide upon, err on the side of being gentle, take your time, and monitor.
                    Keep things simple (leave pumping for later, perhaps ?)

Probably wise to start a log, with detailed entries.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hi Need4Girth, any updates on your progress? Did you see results? Who was the doctor you went to?

Comment

Originally posted by aminofuel400 View Post
                        Hi Need4Girth, any updates on your progress? Did you see results? Who was the doctor you went to?
                        Looks like he hasn't been active here since October. I imagine if he got any appreciable results he'd be back here raving about it.
                        "It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

- Socrates

Start: 7 x 5 (BPEL x MSEG)
                        Now: 8.25 x 6.25
                        Goal: 9 x 7

Comment

The description you gave sounded fucking brutal OP.. Hope everything works out man.. Yikes..

Comment

I hate these threads.

Comment

Working...
                            X