Bathmate and jp90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate and jp90

In week 2 of 5on 2off, greats PI's and loving this... Not clear after reading the threads if BM can be included in routine to start or do you need to wait 90 days? I realize some say do the jp90 until gains stop, but others say to use both? Pros cons?

Originally posted by Isitpossible View Post
    In week 2 of 5on 2off, greats PI's and loving this... Not clear after reading the threads if BM can be included in routine to start or do you need to wait 90 days? I realize some say do the jp90 until gains stop, but others say to use both? Pros cons?

hey isit, some will say go ahead, I personally would wait. I added the bathmate after 8 weeks or so of JPs routine. I think the bathmate is a good device but it is over priced. I'm pretty sure any gains I got can not be attributed to the bathmate, it is fun however. If your enjoying your routine then adding an additional 15-20 minutes could be to much. My bathmate has been in my cupboard for the last 2 months, if I could have my £100 back I'd take it. Good luck.

Comment

Start off with one or the other first. See how your penis is going to respond to whatever method you choose before adding the other. You don't want to overwork it or possibly put yourself at risk of injury. Listen to what your dick is telling you and watch your PI's Physiological Indicators (PI's) If all is going well after a few months, and you feel that your penis can handle it, go ahead and slowly start implementing the other method to your routine and see how it goes.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it. Hope I can help others one day.

Comment

I have ordered a bathmate prior to beginning JP90. I gave myself a month to get used to using the bathmate. My sessions were strictly the bathmate and no manual exercises. After this, I began JP90 but implemented the bathmate as a warm-up/warm-down method in replace of a wash cloth.
          Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
          EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
          EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
          EG : 6"

My progress log :
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

I did the JP90 for the initial 90 days and saw gains, so I figured why not continue doing it right, so I just did the JP90 for a second time.

After that, I added some stretching to the routine, and instead of cutting out the JP90 completely (since it was working), I took out 1 rep of both wet jelqs and V jelqs, so now I do 100 wet jelqs and 60 V jelqs, I keep the rest of the routine the same though.

Not sure what you think of doing this, but it works for me, so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
            X