No announcement yet.

This turkey neck thing is bothering me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This turkey neck thing is bothering me.

I always just considered it part of my penis, this 'webbing' that connects the scrotum to the shaft.

Do most guys have this, even those that don't do PE?

There's not a ton of it, but there's some and it occasionally gets in the way of jelqing. I'm pretty sure it was there a little bit when I started but I can't tell if it has stayed the same or gotten worse since I started PE'ing. As I mentioned above, I thought it was just the way my balls connected to my shaft.

Anyway, what are some tried and true methods of reducing this 'turkey neck'? It's getting me discouraged to where I don't want to do PE (but yet I do want to do PE!)

Why is it such a big deal that you have it and why would you allow it to discourage you? I've got it and it doesn't get in the way of my jelqing.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I have a pretty big turkey neck too! Gobble, gobble, gobble! It goes with the territory. What you can do to reduce it is to use your free hand, while you are jelqing or stretchng, take your index and middle finger, wrap them around your base as far back as you can, and pull back real hard against your scrotum as you perform the jelq/stretch. This can also help expose a little more of your inner penis, especially if you pull real hard into your scrotum. Try it!! You may like it!!
      Going411x7
      Last edited by Going411x7; 02-18-2010, 11:14 PM.

Comment

yea, to me it seems that jelqing most lends itself to the formation of a turkey neck. I imagine that there are a host of other equally effective girth exercises that do not stretch the scrotum skin as much as jelqing does.

Though, I still wonder whether a small amount of turkey neck just appears on most penises naturally.

Comment

Man i had this exact same thing last night whilst i was jelqing and it SERIOUSLY got on my nerves to the extent i didnt even finsish my last set of Jelqs and V Jelqs, i was having a really good session before that aswell so i know how annoying it is.

Comment

Yes, I know what you mean. I have that "turkey neck", i dont think theres a way to reduce it.

Comment

i think i've always had a mild 'case' of it and i wonder if most guys don't have this. i might take a picture to illustrate.

Comment

What's a turtle neck?

Comment

A turtle neck is a sweater!!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                    A turtle neck is a sweater!!
                    hahaha, my bad, I meant turkey neck.

Comment

are these always caused by PE? or do some guys just have it naturally? i don't know, i'm starting to look at it as this weird sort of defect on my penis even though i think it's always been there in some regard. it's only around 3/4" or 1" maybe.

Comment

I had turkey neck before PE. I only noticed it from learning about PE and looked back at older nude pics of myself. Although I think it is getting a little bigger. My turkey neck isn't in the centre either, its off to the same side as my higher sitting right nut.

Comment

I have to say, wearing my extender over the years has given me a hell of a gobbler.

But not near the papoose that bgstick18 has to tuck in his pants, hahaha, he knows.

Comment

Working...
                          X