Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for a new beginner - trying not to over train

Hello all,

I just wanted to ask to make sure I am not over training. I just started doing PE and I am obviously in the process of conditioning.

You can see my Log here which describes what I am doing: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-im-doing.html

So now my question is the following:

Should I be traction wrapping throughout the day as much as possible / as frequent as I can to cement any gains? I just started feeling a little soreness but not much; enough to let me know I am getting those micro-tears we all want to repair for gains.

I come from a Bodybuilding background so I know how to listen to my body but I just wanted to check and see what everyone's thoughts are on this.

Thanks to all in advance!

Traction wrapping after a workout is a good way to keep your penis from turtling and in an extended state which may help with gains. It's not a method to help cement your gains, cementing is a process you will need to do after you reach your goals.

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

How long should you wrap for? If doing jp90 at night should you wrap will you sleep?

Comment

Also do you start at the head of the penis or at the body?

Comment

Thank you for your response. I just finished reading that and it seems that the cementing process is nothing more than the maintenance factor of PE in general.

For those looking for a quick answer "please correct me if im wrong", cementing is nothing more than doing the maintenance PE to maintain a normal and healthy penis. After all the hard work, maintenance is key. So cementing is nothing more than another time aspect of PE it seems.

So I wonder, when should I be traction wrapping at all?

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Traction wrapping after a workout is a good way to keep your penis from turtling and in an extended state which may help with gains. It's not a method to help cement your gains, cementing is a process you will need to do after you reach your goals.

Cementing Your Gains: Make your PE Gains Permanent

Comment

Working...
          X