Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS and Edging

Hello everyone in PEGym world!

Let's start off my saying I have been masterbating in the face down position for as long as I can remember. I always felt I was the only one who did that but after finding out what the terminology was, I saw that online I wasn't the only one.

What I'm having trouble with is edging to PONR laying on my back. I feel like I can go on forever without getting to PONR becuase of TMS. But as I turn over face down I can get a rush of arousal on my dick as I stroke it and I can reach PONR so easily.

But when having sex with my gf and gives me head and strokes me off I'm so sensitive! And I literally have to tell her to stop for a bit so I can calm myself down.

Anyways when I edge I use muko lubricating jelly. Should I be using something else? I want to be able to fix my TMS sooner than later. That way when I edge I can get my self to PONR and learn to control my body from there.

Bump..

Comment

What is TMS?
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Are you able to orgasm during sex? I know a thing or 2 about TMS. That's the main problem it leads to.

Dmizzle it's otherwise known as prone masturbation.

That's how I originally started before reading about it and learning it was bad about 16.
        Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

I've been doing tms for about 10 years actually not knowing it was something bad for you.

I've always thought that when I ejaculate that is an orgasm. But after being in this forum and reading a few post from other people as well as Google, I've read that I can orgasm without ejaculation and view versa.

I've had an active sex but after ejaculation it does feel good when the release comes. Is that the same thing?

Comment

TMS usually results in two things. Anorgasmia or ED. Luckily sounds like you don't have either. Consider yourself very lucky my man!!

If you haven't already be sure to check out HealthyStrokes.com
            Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Thank you shoutout, from the link you provided it does look like I am lucky!

Anyways gotta follow those rules and have to abstain from masterbating prone for a week or even intercourse with my gf. Gotta start learning to conventional way of masterbating.

Anyways thanks for all the information!

Comment

Working...
              X