Plan for PE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan for PE.

So I've posted a few times here at the gym, but I wanted to ask a follow up question.

So I'm about a month into JP90, and so far I don't know if I've seen any results maybe slightly larger in girth.

However, after looking into the Penis extenders, and the fact there is a 6 month guarantee, that tells me that it absolutely has to work or they wouldn't give a money back guarantee. (at least that's my thinking on it).

I've read that it's really good to condition your penis with jp90 before jumping into advanced methods and things like penis extenders, so I'm going to wait until 12/15/2016 (or a little later just to be absolutely sure) before buying one.

The one I was looking at says it's maximum gain is to 7 inches, which is absolutely perfect for what I want.

Would any of the vets. around here say it's a good plan for me to finish JP90, then get an extender and move onto advanced methods?
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Uh... your not gonna get insane gains with and extender. I would read more if I was you.
    "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Extenders work, but you have to put in the time and find the extender that works for you. Many guys encounter slippage and circulation issues and need to stop. Do research and Check out the differences between standard extenders and vacuum based extenders.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
        Uh... your not gonna get insane gains with and extender. I would read more if I was you.
        So you're saying I wont gain a half inch from an extender? They seem to promise an inch gain.

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          Extenders work, but you have to put in the time and find the extender that works for you. Many guys encounter slippage and circulation issues and need to stop. Do research and Check out the differences between standard extenders and vacuum based extenders.
          I've noticed some people talking about wearing it under their clothes, is that not possible with the cheaper extenders? Also, would you say a bathmate or something would be a better purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
            So you're saying I wont gain a half inch from an extender? They seem to promise an inch gain.
            I've noticed some people talking about wearing it under their clothes, is that not possible with the cheaper extenders? Also, would you say a bathmate or something would be a better purchase?
            As mentioned above, extenders do work. In fact they are the only form of PE where research has proven it works. Now it all boils down to time under tension. An extender requires a lot of time(about 8 hrs per day) under a light tension. Manual exercises, hanging or pumping will be high tension over a shorter duration. It's a matter of convenience for what will work best for you. Now extender can be hard to conceal, especially the cheap ones, so that is something you will need to keep in consideration.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              As mentioned above, extenders do work. In fact they are the only form of PE where research has proven it works. Now it all boils down to time under tension. An extender requires a lot of time(about 8 hrs per day) under a light tension. Manual exercises, hanging or pumping will be high tension over a shorter duration. It's a matter of convenience for what will work best for you. Now extender can be hard to conceal, especially the cheap ones, so that is something you will need to keep in consideration.
              So what would you recommend I purchase? Would it be better to go a different route equipment wise? or would using the extender be the right move?

Comment

I am also looking into getting an extender after I complete my first round of JP90. I am leaning on the phallosan forte which is known to be pretty concealing as well as useful during sleep. That is exactly when I want to use an extender, is when I sleep. It is very expensive though. I think extenders work in conjunction with manual work. At least that's what I heard. It makes sense though. For any devices, really.
                Starting Size :

BPEL : 5.5"
                EG : 5"

Current Size :

BPEL : 6-1/2""
                EG : 5-1/2"

Goal Size :

BPEL : 7-1/2"
                EG : 6"

My progress log :
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...m-project.html

Comment

If your serious about this stuff. LG Hanger and the Phallosan Forte. Gains will come.
                  "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Where do you go to understand the abbreviations or penis sizes .. Example what's BPEL and so on . Yep I'm new here lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper View Post
                      Where do you go to understand the abbreviations or penis sizes .. Example what's BPEL and so on . Yep I'm new here lol
                      BPEL--Based pressed erect length (this is a measurement where the ruler or measure tape is pressed against your pubic bone (measuring along the top of your penis). You will get a longer measurement than NBPEL, which is measuring the same area with the ruler just coming into contact with the skin of your trunk (fat pads and obesity can "hide" some length).

Comment

So what would you recommend I purchase? Would it be better to go a different route equipment wise? or would using the extender be the right move?
                        Not2Big and Cavalier gave some great insight above. My experience: I did some JP90 in combination with a typical extender (I don't think I researched brands enough); I stopped after 3 months--slippage, circulation issues, and pain made it a torture device. I did work up to about 5 hours/day during that time and gained a half an inch.

Since then I have purchased a Phallosan and Bathmate--these are great products but have their own challenges and learning curve.

DEFINITELY a good idea to complete JP90 prior to moving onto other forms of PE. There's a great article on here somewhere talking about how a slow, calculated approach maximizes gains (eg, you don't want to stress your tissue too much at first).

Comment

Im a newbie similar to you. About 6 weeks in, I am seeing moderate gains with JP90 (Girth, Length, flaccid hang). I dont want to discourage you from looking at extenders as an option. I know at some point I may consider the same. But for me I plan on continuing with manual PE for as long as I keep gaining. Even if the gains come slower.

The reason being that the guy that shared the JP90 with this forum, JonPop (RIP), indicated that he gained over 2 inches in length, and gains in girth, for 18 months on this routine. This is someone who had been at it for at least a decade if not more. Why would one discount that experience? I think the key with manual exercises is patience, watching PI's, and perfecting a routine that works for you since everone is different. Perhaps what might also help is having an optimistic outlook. Instead of focusing on gains, focus on penis health knowing that the gains will come with persistence and prudence.

Best of luck.
                          I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                          Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                          Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                          OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Originally posted by donkeehote View Post
                            Im a newbie similar to you. About 6 weeks in, I am seeing moderate gains with JP90 (Girth, Length, flaccid hang). I dont want to discourage you from looking at extenders as an option. I know at some point I may consider the same. But for me I plan on continuing with manual PE for as long as I keep gaining. Even if the gains come slower.

The reason being that the guy that shared the JP90 with this forum, JonPop (RIP), indicated that he gained over 2 inches in length, and gains in girth, for 18 months on this routine. This is someone who had been at it for at least a decade if not more. Why would one discount that experience? I think the key with manual exercises is patience, watching PI's, and perfecting a routine that works for you since everone is different. Perhaps what might also help is having an optimistic outlook. Instead of focusing on gains, focus on penis health knowing that the gains will come with persistence and prudence.

Best of luck.
                            Incredible reply!
                            I had no idea JonPop had passed away, that's terribly sad.

What does PI stand for again?

Also, I've always done my jelqing sitting, and at 6.2/6.5 (not 100% positive, haven't gotten a solid measure) I don't have 3-4 second long jelques.

Any tips?

Comment

Incredible reply!

What does PI stand for again?

Also, I've always done my jelqing sitting, and at 6.2/6.5 (not 100% positive, haven't gotten a solid measure) I don't have 3-4 second long jelques.

Any tips?
                              So PI is physiological indicators. Do a search on pegym and you will see it come up.
                              You can get a slower jelq by slowing the motion down so that the time it takes to move your hand from the base to glans is 3-4 seconds. I also adjust the intensity of the OK squeeze, sometimes a little harder, sometimes a little firmer depending on how I feel and which day of my routine I am on. say Im on the 5th day of 5, I might go with a lighter touch on the jelq so it feels more like a massage rather than tugging.
                              I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                              Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                              Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                              OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Working...
                              X