Lots of questions, needing answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of questions, needing answers

Just finished a PE session and I noticed that edging is pretty hard for me to get to PONR but during my session I figured out where my magic spot is for ballooning and it's at the tip of my head where the urethra is. Is this spot normal? Lol Is everyone's "magic spot" different for other people?

So what I did was make an ok sign as I stroke right to the tip and just stroke the mushroom head in that area. Right before PONR I stopped stroking/ballooning the tip. I stopped before PONR 3 times within 5 minutes and waited for the sensation of coming to go down. When I tried again i couldn't get it to get myself to PONR for a while so I finished my session.

Would I be better off doing ballooning or edging at the tip of my head?

Did I do this edging/ballooning exercise correctly?

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by huffy View Post
      Just finished a PE session and I noticed that edging is pretty hard for me to get to PONR but during my session I figured out where my magic spot is for ballooning and it's at the tip of my head where the urethra is. Is this spot normal? Lol Is everyone's "magic spot" different for other people?

So what I did was make an ok sign as I stroke right to the tip and just stroke the mushroom head in that area. Right before PONR I stopped stroking/ballooning the tip. I stopped before PONR 3 times within 5 minutes and waited for the sensation of coming to go down. When I tried again i couldn't get it to get myself to PONR for a while so I finished my session.

Would I be better off doing ballooning or edging at the tip of my head?

Did I do this edging/ballooning exercise correctly?

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!
      sounds right to me, I do intense warm up jelq stretchs squeeze then warm down Im above average size so i use both hands, the intensity actually make my hands hurt but you will cum so hard at the end youll be incapacitated for a like 5 min. i do it twice before bed everyday

Comment

Working...
      X