Loss progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss progress.

Hi everyone! At the beginning I would like to apologize for my english . I started seriously PE from January current year (before did jelq occasionally). My start stats was NBPEL: 15.8cm (6.22in) and MEG: 12.4cm (4.88in). By first month I did only 3 sec wet jelqs, 10 min at start and 30 min at the end of the month. I didn't notice any progress but my erection was stronger. At second month I added Ulis. x30 jelqs + 1 min Uli, 8 reps. At third month I added edges. Same like in 2 month + 10 min edge. After 3 months I noticed progress. NBPEL: 16.7cm (6.57in) and MEG: 12.7cm (5in). I did one week rest and return to PE. I replaced Ulis on Clamping (used for that rubber bands and part of material by which I didn't feel any pain, placed in same place as fingers during Uli). My training plan looks like this: 10 min jelq, 2x 10 min Clamping and Edging in same time. I noticed fast progress and after 4 months my stats was NBPEL: 17cm (6.69in) and MEG: 13.1cm (5.16in). In the middle of 5 month I did 10 min jelq and 3x 10 min Clamping + Edging, but after 4 month I didn't notice any progress more. At the end of 6 month I started to lose my progress. After 7 month I did 2 weeks rest. In the middle of september I back to NBPEL: 16.7cm (6.57in) and MEG: 12.7cm (5in) and decide to take a longer break. I measured yester day and my stats are almost the same like on begining my PE journey. NBPEL: 16cm (6.3in) and MEG: 12.5cm (4.92in).

Additional information: I am 23 years old, have a healthy diet, work out at gym, I am fit. Jelqs doing at 70%-80% of erection. My plan is directed on EG because I the most care about that. My realistic goal is MEG: 13.5cm (5.31in) so I am little bit sad because my efforts go to waste...

If something will be too hard to understand just write about it. Looking for any tips. I will answer any questions.

Regards .

Thanks for your introduction !

Good Luck !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Lost gains usually are gained back fairly quickly. Stay consistent and dedicated your gains will return and you will be on your way to even more.
      Cavalier
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Cavalier; 10-18-2016, 11:20 AM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

it could also be a slight loss of EQ and perhaps not even lost tissue.
        New run:
        16 july 2018:
        5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
        6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
        7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
        6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Comment

Working...
        X