Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

normal beginner routine (warm, stretch, jelq) inreases girth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• normal beginner routine (warm, stretch, jelq) inreases girth??

I am about to finally start but am worried about stretching my penis and it being too thin. does the beginner routine involving kegel, warmup, stretch, and jelq increase girth as well? is the 90day beginner routine all i should worry about then after 3 months start more advance things to increase girth?

Hey Supermee,

you know the beginner's programme is both for length and girth. If you follow it the way JP has posted it in his thread, you might increase length as well as girth too. And definitely you will increase your erection quality and have harder erections.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

That is the JP routine thread. Check it out and you'll see that it has all the things you asked - warm-up, stretching, jelqing, kegels and warming down. When you finish the programme, you can start doing advanced exercises but it is highly recommended that you do this 3-month newbie programme first and stay with the basics before going advanced. At this point, you should not worry about the advanced ones at all. Focus on the moment right now and start with the basics. You will prepare your penis for the future and avoid injuries if you start slowly.

Elias

Comment

Thank you very much for your help. Will this 90 day routine help me just prep my body or I may see possibe gains of 0.5" + in length and
      girth? Shall I follow this JP routine or any other reccomendations? Lastly do I do this every other day or 2 on 1 off?

Comment

Well, I feel that the first three months are for preparing your penis for what is to come. I am currently doing really hard exercises and I know I would not be able to do them without having done a proper 3 month basic training. But whether you gain erect length or girth during your newbie period, I cannot promise that mate. All guys are different and some gain faster than others. You can see from my signature what I have gained since September - that's in 5 months (so yes, I gained some during the newbie period). But I am pretty sure that you will see bigger flaccid size and harder erections already after a month or so if you follow the routine correctly. And that already feels awesome and gives you heaps of motivation to see that this stuff actually works!

So yes, I would recommend that you follow that JP routine. He gives pretty detailed instructions for beginner's routine so there really isn't anything more to do. But the frequency of your training is up to you mate. I did every other day when I started, some guys do 2 in, 1 off and some go 5 days in a row! So my advice is that you can maybe start 2 in, 1 off and then adjust your training according to your penis. If you feel that your penis is tired with 2/1 system, change it to every other day or vice versa, add more days if you think your ding dong can handle it.

Comment

Working...
        X