Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Achieving results without external devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achieving results without external devices?

Hello, my question is, is it possible to gain satisfying results without any extender or bath pumps, just by jelqing routines?

Thanks all!

I really want to know too, last I asked on a thread, didn't get any replies.
    CURRENT - :baby:
    NBPEL - 6.8 inches.
    BPEL - 7.5 inches.
    EG - 4.8 - 5.1 inches.
    BPFSL - 6.5 inches.

GOAL - :training1:
    NBPEL - 7.2 inches
    BPEL - 7.8 - 8 inches
    EG - 5.5 inches

Comment

It's because everyone wants you to use the search function. It's like google, for your dick.
      The answer is yes by the way
      Start
      BPEL 5 1/2
      EG 4 1/2

Current
      BPEL 6 5/8
      EG 5
      Glans Girth 5 3/4

Mostly EQ Gains!

Comment

Yes.

How much, in what amount, doing 'whatever' PE ; is not defined.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yes

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...erformers.html

If you look at the thread above, quite a few of the guys who managed to gain a lot didn't use devices. Some of them did and by all accounts it works, but it isn't required.
          Start
          BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
          BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
          BPEL: 8"
          MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
          BPEL: 8"+
          MSEG: 6"

Comment

Many have made excellent gains using only manual techniques or no-device based training.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Many have made excellent gains using only manual techniques or no-device based training.
              When you say excellent, how much are we talking about and in what timeframe?
              Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
              BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
              FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
              FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

You can get an idea of what some of our better gainers have accomplished through the following Client Study. Note how a good number of the subjects used manual training methods.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I am almost 60 days into the JP90 and I am quite happy with results so far. I think the most noticeable difference is the flaccid hang. I was definitely a grower before. I wouldn't necessarily categorize myself as a shower just yet, but the trajectory seems to be that way.

I have not yet measured but plan to do so at the 60 day mark and will report back. It certainly looks bigger if that counts for anything and I do feel much thicker while jelqing and edging. Whether thats placebo effect or whatnot I'll know when I measure this weekend.
                  I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                  Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                  Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                  OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

In 9 months I went from 6.0 x 4.8 to 6.875 x 5.2 by stretching, jelqing, edging and now started adding squeezes. In the last 30 days I gained a 1/4" in length. I am feeling like I finally have it figured out
                    start feb 2016 bpel 6.0 x 4.8 eg
                    now bpel 7.0625 x 5.2 eg

goal: hit bottom :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mavric View Post
                      In 9 months I went from 6.0 x 4.8 to 6.875 x 5.2 by stretching, jelqing, edging and now started adding squeezes. In the last 30 days I gained a 1/4" in length. I am feeling like I finally have it figured out
                      What exactly did you do in those last 30 days to gain 1/4 inch? Is it a matter of increasing intenisity or quantity of reps or changing exercises? Or is it just a matter of longevity? I'm desperate to grow in length.. I do see progress in girth though! Im in my 2nd month of JP90.

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulPersistant View Post
                        What exactly did you do in those last 30 days to gain 1/4 inch? Is it a matter of increasing intenisity or quantity of reps or changing exercises? Or is it just a matter of longevity? I'm desperate to grow in length.. I do see progress in girth though! Im in my 2nd month of JP90.
                        Following your PI's is what will lead you to growth. I'm afraid your mindset is where most of us once were, but not where it should be.
                        Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                        Sid's Diary

Comment

Yes, it works!
                          I think it depends on how your penis actually works.
                          If your penis needs heavy workouts you may eventually need some tools to be able to reach the amount of fatigue your penis needs to make further gains. If not, it works good for passive PE at least if you are lazy

All my work is manual actually if you look in my signature. I think i have very good gains for only manual. I have been playing with a pump a little but i don't have any cemented or actual gains i can contribute to pumping, have mostly played with manual exercises which i find works best for me.
                          Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
                          BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                            Following your PI's is what will lead you to growth. I'm afraid your mindset is where most of us once were, but not where it should be.
                            Well, I see positive PI's in EQ and girth gains, but my main goal is length gains, which is zero after 1,5 months of stretching and jelqing. I really take my time warming up (15-20 mins), do extra stretching and slow jelqs increasing reps as Big Al recommended. The point is that I'm wondering when I can expect some lengh gains? Maybe my current routine is not right for length.. but I will finish JP90 (expecting zero length gains tho) and then start advanced manual stretching routines.

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
                              Yes, it works!
                              I think it depends on how your penis actually works.
                              If your penis needs heavy workouts you may eventually need some tools to be able to reach the amount of fatigue your penis needs to make further gains. If not, it works good for passive PE at least if you are lazy

All my work is manual actually if you look in my signature. I think i have very good gains for only manual. I have been playing with a pump a little but i don't have any cemented or actual gains i can contribute to pumping, have mostly played with manual exercises which i find works best for me.
                              Which manual exercises habban? And how long? Some more details please.

Comment

Working...
                              X