Is this one a good girth exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this one a good girth exercise?

So basically, I start jelqing with my right hand and stop just below the glans and I squeeze it (hard), then my left hand grasps the base tightly (at this point I can feel like my dick expands) and move up to the glans without taking off my right hand (my right hand still holds it very tight). My left hand keeps moving up slowly towards the glans and when my right and left hands are about to meet (at this point I feel like my dick is gonna explode), I release my right hand and my left hand continue moving up and stop below the glans, then repeat.
    Could anyone tell me if this is a good girth exercise? If not, what are the better exercises for girth?

No answer?

Comment

I'm not super experienced, but if you haven't conditioned your penis with something like JP90, I'd advise against doing things like that.

I've been doing JP90 for almost 2 months and a very experienced member here even told me to stop doing "squeezes" until I was done conditioning. (Holding the base after a kegel then squeezing under the glans to cause plumping in the middle of my penis for girth). I was only doing 10 of these holding them for 5 seconds each.

It sounds to me like you're doing extremely intense jelqs, and I'd suggest not doing that as it seems like you aren't allowing your penis to "breathe". if you are going to do this, I'd say make sure to allow blood to leave and come back in to avoid injury.

(HOWEVER I'M NOT SUPER EXPERIENCED SO I WOULD ADVISE YOU BE AS CAREFUL AS POSSIBLE)
      09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
      04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
      03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

What you are doing sounds very much like the ADVANCED squeeze. This is an advanced exercise that you should not be attempting at this point.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Sounds like what you are doing is a combined Horse Squeeze and a Compression at the same time. As the others said you shouldn't do that until very well conditioned, which is at least 3-4 months of faithful PE.
          Start: 07/05/2016
          BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
          MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
          BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
          BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
          NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

That sounds like the Horizontal Movement Jelqing technique where you get about 50-60 erection and clamp the blood in from the base, while your other hand just behind head slides up and down shaft forcing blood back & forth . I achieved Excellent girth gain's from this but I completed JP90 & added another month to that for good measure 👌. Bpel 7.75 EG 5.5. goal bpel 8 eg 6

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys!
              Yes I started JP90 6 months ago, so I must be conditioned now (well, I think I am but I'm not 100% sure)
              I also tried combining jelqing and Horse 440. Not sure which one is better for girth...

Comment

Working...
              X