Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i have sex at least once a week?

Hi
    Just wondering if having sex would affect the growth of my penis while im on the jo90 routine....
    I have sex at least once in a week. And its the best that me and my girlfriend are having..
    She does not stop telling me how good she feels.
    Sometimes she feels discomfort with deep thrusts..
    But still just want to PE for the ego boost. Lol

Have sex as often as you want. It never seemed to have an effect on my gains.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

If you just do it for the ego boost i would recommend you to be very cautious with PE, you don't want to make something that is already good worse

SEX can actually have a positive effect for PE. It would be best to do the PE work before sex, and sex would work as the best possible natural edging method ever to cement gains and take advantage of the expansion.
      The only problem that could happen is that your penis gets fatigued enough to make your dick sloppy and not as powerfull when you actually are going to have SEX.

Best way for you would be to do 5-10minutes of jelqing or some sort of squeeze exercises right before the sex. Whatever is light enough for your penis to cause small expansion & no fatigue. Light PE and then sex. This would be the most optimal way for size increase without it affecting you in a bad way.
      Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
      BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Originally from re:

For stamina training, a good rule of thumb is the 60 minute rule. If your sexual activity has you engaged in vigorous movements WITH a full erection for a total of 60 minutes or more per week, you can forgo the Stop and Start. For any time less than that, you should make it up in your training.

If you're practicing kegeling for control during your sexual activity, you can estimate offsetting that from your routine as well. If you're doing less than this AND you're getting tired, it might me more than penile stamina that's the issue. Intense sexual activity can require a high degree of cardiovascular fitness. If you're lacking in that area, it's advisable that you make improvements so that it becomes less of an issue.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X