Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost done jp90, can I start hanging and still carry on jp90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost done jp90, can I start hanging and still carry on jp90?

Hey everyone.

So I am 2 weeks out from finishing my 90days JP90 program and I'm lacking in the length department.
    Can I start hanging? I've read the hanging 101 thread.
    Also should I carry on jelqing since I don't want to lose my girth gains? I'll jelq at a lower level though and at a different time of the day so that there is rest between?

Thanks

I'd say keep going until your finished with the 90 days. Then see what you want to do. A small break in between might help to for recovery. After the JP90 I took a week off and still gained a little bit more from the rest.
    Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
      I'd say keep going until your finished with the 90 days. Then see what you want to do. A small break in between might help to for recovery. After the JP90 I took a week off and still gained a little bit more from the rest.
      I feel the same way as OP. I don't want to quit the JP90 routine after 3 months, because I see jelqing is helping my girth, but I want to switch to 5-6 advanced manual length and girth exercises (1000 side-side stretches, squeezes, ULI's, tunica tugs, internal stretches) and I think to keep jelqing would be overkill.
      Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
      BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
      FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
      FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Yea I've been reading around and find most people say that hanging is already very taxing on both time and the penis in general. I really want length though so I will have to hang, I'll take it slow and see how it feels in the beginning, maybe have a small maintenance jelq routine that I do later in the day (spaced out a few hours maybe).

Comment

Working...
        X