Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most accurate way to measure

Hello everyone,

I have been finding it really hard to get accurate measurements.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to make an much more accurate measuring device for length. Girth is pretty easy to measure, but erect length I am finding a lot of variance in how hard I press the ruler etc etc.

Any advice on this would be much appreciated!

Same... been there for years...
    One method is to measure 'consistently' - (wchich is hard to some extent) if you want it to be very precise. But the trick is to not measure too often. When you have like 0.5-1 inch gain it will be noticable no matter how hard you press the ruler.

Other trick is to have like 1-2 items to compare your penis to and make photos maybe. (Also wont notice smaller gains usually...)

It still doesnt speak to me, though. So my way to measure progress pretty consistently is Bathmate meter - I use same~~ pump pressure so I will notice difference .
    start: 10-2016, updated:10-2016
    NBPEL start->|15cm=5.9"|...
    EG start->|13,5cm=5.3"|...
    Bathmate BPEL :|17,7cm=7"|...

Comment

Thank you for the response.

I have been hanging for about the past 2 weeks now, once in the morning at around 6lbs and then again at night closer to 9lbs and I see the difference in flaccid length for sure.

I did notice the bathmate had a meter which is exactly what I was thinking earlier.

My thought was "need something to put my penis in, while erect and mark a notch or that had a gauge".

I dont have a bathmate but I was thinking maybe something like clear PVC pipe could work? I think this could marked with notches and you put your penis inside and would give you a clear indicator because you could press as hard as you want and the measurement would still be close to the same.

Thoughts on making this work?

Comment

Just measure BPEL with a ruler. If you push it against the pubic bone it can only go so far. Just don't shove it under the pubic bone..

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...measuring.html
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

so I went out and bought a 1.5 I.D PVC tube and had to use a heat gun and shove a few things in it to widen it out as its still not big enough, but I think I have something here that you can place yourself inside while erect and measure very accurately.

Comment

nevermind, it wont work >.<

Comment

Working...
            X