Newby to Forum 10 Weeks on PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby to Forum 10 Weeks on PE

I thought I would never do this but here I go...a little back ground...I am 55 divorced 2 years ago wanting to start a new happier life. I am a big guy 6'6'" 230 pounds in good shape. Year ago found the right woman. In my marriage I wash having sex maybe if I am lucky once or twice a month. I have a very strong sexual appetite this was very hard on me. Sex with my girl friend is amazing, on the average 3-5 times a week what a difference!

I always felt my man hood was not proportionate to my body size. I stumbled across PE as I started my research. I could not believe there is a way to extend. So I bought a Jes Extender because I liked the case studies results.

I am on my 10th week. I started off around 3.5-3.75" flaccid, my girth was around 4.25-4.5" tops, erect length 6-6.2" tops. The reason I am estimating because in the beginning I was not sure how to measure but I was pretty close, now I know what I am doing.

This is where I am at the 10th week mark…5" flaccid consistently, flaccid girth is 5'' consistently, erect girth is 5.5', and erect I just passed the 7” mark.

Erect I have gained 1/2 ' in girth and 1' erect length, the difference from 10 weeks ago is huge...no pun intended but it is kind of true. My erections are much firmer and I must say the difference is amazing. I am wearing the PE 2-6 hrs a day trying to get up to 8 hrs. I take one day off a week sometimes.

The best part is my girl friend said whatever you are doing please keep doing it what a big difference you fill me up just right! I asked her so size really does matter and she said “oh hell yes it does. I have to tell you how good that made me feel.

I am not sponsoring anything or anybody just wanted to share.

If anyone is thinking this does not work let me tell you it does specially at my age of 55, not easy but I feel like I am 20 again.

FYI I bought Bathmate 3 weeks ago, three 5 minute sessions a day and jelq a little bit after the bathmate maybe 1-3 hours total a week to help with the process. I have no idea if I am gaining from these other steps but there are testimonies out there that say yes it does. I think you need to do more then just using a PE.

My guess I will max out close to 7.6-8' and I would be super happy with that. My girl friend says I am perfect right now but a little more growth would be fun.

Stay tuned!

Welcome to the gym!

Congrats on those gains!
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Congrats hoopster54! Nice success story, amazing results in such a short period. So the Jes Extender is the main reason for your gains?
      Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
      BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
      FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
      FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Honestly I started to see and feel result is in the first 3 weeks flaccid felt heavier and longer erections seemed to be much fuller as well. I would have to say the bathmate helps. I try to use the extender for a couple of hours, my gland gets cold and sometimes it gets a little numb (stretching around 1300 grams) so I will take off the extender and try to use the bathmate right away to warm it up and get the blood pumping into my penis. Last week I use the bathmate with 3/4 erection I want blood flowing in my penis when I use it and I feel this is helping. I think it is important to get the blood back into your penis right after you stretch out for a length of time and a little bit of Jelqing after the bathmate and/or stretching really seems to be working for me. I wish I dd it more often. If I cannot use the bathmate I will make sure that I get a erection as soon as take off the extender and keep it there for several minutes for blood flow, I believe helps with the gains. This is just my thought process and it seems to be working for me.

Comment

Hey hoopster!

Welcome to the Gym.

congratulations on your gains. Apparently your thought process is working in the right direction. Check out the threads, especially the stickies in the Devices Forum regarding extenders. Lots of good information and safety tips.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Wow incredible results .
            Do you think you may have been a bit bigger when you were younger than your 53year old pre pe size ?
            Hope the great sex life keeps going.

Comment

no pretty much the same size my whole life. I know I am average size when I started but had no idea you can gain. I always wanted to be bigger, but I was in a marriage for 28 years so why change. Wow if I only new back then what I know now.

Comment

damn. did you gain girth from the extender before you got the bathmate? or are those girth gains from the bathmate? I havent had much luck with girth even though I extended for a long time. Congrats
                Starting 4/9/2016 --- Aug. 2016 --- Nov. 2016 *** longest break ever *** April 2020 starting again
                BPEL: 5.75 ----------------- 6.5 ------------ 6.7625 ----------------------------------6.5
                MEG: 4.5 ----------------- 4.75 ----------- 4.75 --------------------------------------4.75

Comment

Hey Hoopster, it's great to have some one my age here.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Most of my girth came before the bathmate. I looked at my calendar it was week 6 when my girl friend really noticed the difference in my girth after a weekend get away, that was the end of September I am using the bathmate to hopefully help with this process. My goal is to get to 6" in girth and at least 7.5" length and I will be a very happy old man. The other thing I did I am taking testosterone, my levels were supper low, 350. All I want to do now is have sex, erections are off the scale hard, I stay hard longer after I come but nothing to do with size but a firm one really helps!

Comment

Working...
                    X