Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flaccid size smaller

Hi guys,

I've been doing JP90 routine for about 5 months but I had a month break and the plump flaccid that I had is now turtled and a lot smaller.

Is it possible that I have lost all my gains in that time and if so, how long until my flaccid goes back to the size that it was?

That is bad news. My flaccid is plump right now so I'm never going to stop jelqing after reading this. Can't go back to my mini flaccid ever again! I think you should be able to get it back after a couple of intense sessions though..

What about your erect gains? Did you lose those too?
    Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
    BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
    FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
    FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Not sure about erect gains maybe a bit of girth but my flaccid is back to 3.5 inches and feels abit lifeless and rubbery compared to what it was like.

I have been doing JP90 and using bathmate for the last couple of weeks (not overdoing it) but so far no changes.

Is it likely that it will take me another 5 months to get back to the flaccidnsize that I was because I will be very disappointed if it does.

Comment

Anyone??

Comment

My husband did the JP90 aswell but he did not loose the flaccid when he took breaks (before cementing the gains)
          ​Mrs. L4M
          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about flaccid length. It is nice to have extra hang and swing in your dick. Flaccid length fluctuates during PE I've noticed.

The measurements I would focus on are BPFSL and BPEL, and EG if going for more girth. If you lose gains in those three areas I would be concerned and get your routine going again, and do a minimum routine next time you take a break to keep gains and cement them.
            Start: 07/05/2016
            BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
            MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
            BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
            BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
            NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Do people qho have made gains before regain these faster than somebody else who is just starting out, like muscle memory? Or will I be starting from scratch all over again ?

Comment

I've only been doing PE for 4 months so not sure, but maybe someone else can answer you.
                Start: 07/05/2016
                BPFSL - 7.0" BPEL - 6.5"
                MEG 5.5" NBPEL - 5.75"

As of 10/22/2016
                BPFSL - 7.75" BPEL - 7.0"
                BEG 6.2" MEG - 5.75"
                NBPEL - 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyjim View Post
                  Do people qho have made gains before regain these faster than somebody else who is just starting out, like muscle memory? Or will I be starting from scratch all over again ?
                  You are ovsessed with flacid size like I am. Did someone call your flaccid unit a peanut too?
                  Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
                  BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
                  FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
                  FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Im not obsessed with it, its just disappointing when I was starting to be happy and confident with my size and now it feels turtled, small and seems to be a lot less plump.

How long will this take to go back to normal?

Comment

Guys?

Comment

Lazy Ass Stretches are for flaccid gains, not erect though.

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
                          Lazy Ass Stretches are for flaccid gains, not erect though.
                          They are?
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Although I do believe that this could just be a flaccid quality issue, I indeedly believe that this is a pelvic floor balance issue.
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Okay.. There's a lot to this one.
                              a) Your decon break was too long, an entire month of no PE? Not even light stretching? Gah.
                              b) Some of your flaccid "gains" were simply a PI. Start doing what you were doing, lighten the load even, and it will come back. You've been unconditioning for a whole month so take it easy.
                              c) Yes, retrieving gains that were lost recently is easier than catalyzing the gains.
                              Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                              When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                              Sid's Diary

Comment

Working...
                              X