Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend says I felt "way bigger" in her hands but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend says I felt "way bigger" in her hands but..

So my girlfriend gave me a handjob the other night, and next morning she asked me "Have you been doing those Penis exercises?" and I replied "yes" she said "It felt way bigger". (in her hands)

So of course, I'm feeling super excited and confident, but I decided to measure myself, and I haven't gained anything whatsoever. Could this have been the product of EQ and placebo effect of me telling her about my workouts?

I just mainly want to gain girth at this point, she said she hasn't had "way" longer, but has had much thicker.. Not feeling so great about myself at the moment.

I'm about a month away from finishing JP90 but I don't think I've seen any growth in length nor girth. (I know it's quick and I shouldn't be super discouraged, but it's super frustrating!)
    6inDongNotForLong
    Last edited by 6inDongNotForLong; 11-01-2016, 05:01 PM.
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
    So my girlfriend gave me a handjob the other night, and next morning she asked me "Have you been doing those Penis exercises?" and I replied "yes" she said "It felt way bigger". (in her hands)

So of course, I'm feeling super excited and confident, but I decided to measure myself, and I haven't gained anything whatsoever. Could this have been the product of EQ and placebo effect of me telling her about my workouts?

I just mainly want to gain girth at this point, she said she hasn't had much longer, but has had much thicker.. Not feeling so great about myself at the moment.

I'm about a month away from finishing JP90 but I don't think I've seen any growth in length nor girth. (I know it's quick and I shouldn't be super discouraged, but it's super frustrating!)
    Yes, they can REALLY feel the girth increases of around .250".

Comment

So even if it's not visually bigger, and could only be a TINY bit bigger, she'll notice it in her hands?

Maybe I just haven't paid attention good enough when I measure, I personally look bigger from my view, but based on my measurements that's not the case!

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Way longer much thicker whatever bro don't even worry about it. Seriously. Have you had much tighter? Have you had a GF that was hotter? Had nicer tits? Ass? Legs? Labias? Lips? Flatter stomach?

The point is, she's with you, and she pleases you, so who cares about the past?

Live for the moment! Live in the moment! Life is just too damn short to let bullshit ruin it for you.

Ya hear me? Just like Wishful would say, enjoy your journey!

Jay out !!!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I have noticed that chicks feel girth much much more than length...i guess thats the different between "Hes dick is nice" and "he got a fat cock"....anyway...just keep trying bro, consistensy is the name of the game.

Also, like the previous posters said, dont let that shit mind fuk u. honestly theres websites that coach females how to mentally fuk their boyfriends for their own benefit, not saying that she is doing that, but females can be brutal if u let them get to u.
          2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
          1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
          1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
          1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

I don't even know why they like to mindfawk their men in such a fashion.

I mean... if I want my GF to rock my damn world and put my lights out in the sack than the last damn thing I'm gonna do is tell her that my EX was tighter. lol
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              Way longer much thicker whatever bro don't even worry about it. Seriously. Have you had much tighter? Have you had a GF that was hotter? Had nicer tits? Ass? Legs? Labias? Lips? Flatter stomach?

The point is, she's with you, and she pleases you, so who cares about the past?

Live for the moment! Live in the moment! Life is just too damn short to let bullshit ruin it for you.

Ya hear me? Just like Wishful would say, enjoy your journey!

Jay out !!!
              It's just hard because my dick is directly linked to her pleasure, ass tits, legs, lips ect don't effect my pleasure. She's by far the best sex I've ever had, and she says the same about me. But even though I'm told I'm the best it doesn't make me feel good knowing she's had bigger, cause of course, I assume that means better.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
                I have noticed that chicks feel girth much much more than length...i guess thats the different between "Hes dick is nice" and "he got a fat cock"....anyway...just keep trying bro, consistensy is the name of the game.

Also, like the previous posters said, dont let that shit mind fuk u. honestly theres websites that coach females how to mentally fuk their boyfriends for their own benefit, not saying that she is doing that, but females can be brutal if u let them get to u.
                Well yeah, because a woman's vagina is only so long, the width is what they'll ultimately feel changed.
                I don't think she noticed a difference during sex though, just while it was in her hands.

I seriously hope I can achieve your girth stats man! (Only was 6.0 though :P)

Comment

So are you super confident, or are you "not feeling so good about yourself at the moment"? I'm a little confused. Those are directly contradictory statements. If she brought up the "Ive not had way longer but I've had thicker" comment without your asking, she is mind fucking you. If you asked, WTF did you ask? That question just reaks of low self esteem and is not what you want women to perceive.
                  Jay nailed it above. She is with you man. If she says it feels bigger in her hand then thank her by pounding that sweet ass good to show her you appreciate the compliment.
                  You are thinking too much about your cock. Enjoy the woman in your life and make her feel appreciated.
                  Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                  Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                  4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Originally posted by domnus View Post
                    So are you super confident, or are you "not feeling so good about yourself at the moment"? I'm a little confused. Those are directly contradictory statements. If she brought up the "Ive not had way longer but I've had thicker" comment without your asking, she is mind fucking you. If you asked, WTF did you ask? That question just reaks of low self esteem and is not what you want women to perceive.
                    Jay nailed it above. She is with you man. If she says it feels bigger in her hand then thank her by pounding that sweet ass good to show her you appreciate the compliment.
                    You are thinking too much about your cock. Enjoy the woman in your life and make her feel appreciated.
                    Her comment about me feeling way bigger MADE me feel super confident for a while.

I suffer from what's called retroactive jealousy and I have severe OCD in the Obsessive thinking side of OCD. I asked questions I shouldn't have asked, and am now fighting that knowledge that I wish I could forget.

She didn't bring it up without me, I unfairly pushed her into admitting she lied about not having much bigger/saying I was the thickest she's had. she says my dick is "perfect" and she says "You don't need to change your penis!" and even told me not to do any PE.

And as far as showing her I appreciated the compliment, it was the first time we had sex and I was able to absolutely go all out in a while, with everything on my mind it was making me last a lot less time, it was nice getting to go at it for like an hour and a half again. I definitely showed her how thankful I was!

Comment

Working...
                    X