Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al's "Jelq free" routine

Hey fellows,
    I wanna start with this routine but I feel like it's not enough after the JP's 90. Maybe add another exercise? (Don't really know the names but affective exercises).
    Thanks in advance

You might start at the higher end of the recommended rep counts. That should help to ensure you're sufficiently challenged by this routine.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

So no need to add anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        You might start at the higher end of the recommended rep counts. That should help to ensure you're sufficiently challenged by this routine.
        Hey Al, Just curious, if one was going to do squeezes for girth, do you warm up and do them? or do you stretch as well?
        09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
        04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
        03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
          Hey Al, Just curious, if one was going to do squeezes for girth, do you warm up and do them? or do you stretch as well?
          I think warming up is a must before any exercise.
          Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
          BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
          FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
          FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Originally posted by Leroyjenkins View Post
            So no need to add anything?
            I wouldn't add anything to the routine as described.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
              You'd preface the workout with a thorough warm up and end with a complete warm down.

Comment

You'd preface the workout with a thorough warm up and end with a complete warm down.
                Hey Big Al, howcome side to side stretches are done only in 1 direction (down). Why not straight out side to side stretches? or straight up side to side? I mean what is the difference? Couldn't find any info about it in the manual.

I've read many threads/opinions on stretching here and the majority says stretching in all directions is better than just one direction. What do you think about doing the side to side stretches in all directions?

I plan on doing the standard side to side stretches next month, but I'm just curious about this.
                Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
                BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
                FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
                FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Big Al's JF routine is a solid step up from the JP90 before going into higher advanced stuff. Add some edging into it and you've got a solid workout.
                  Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                  When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                  Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulPersistant View Post
                    Hey Big Al, howcome side to side stretches are done only in 1 direction (down). Why not straight out side to side stretches? or straight up side to side? I mean what is the difference? Couldn't find any info about it in the manual.

I've read many threads/opinions on stretching here and the majority says stretching in all directions is better than just one direction. What do you think about doing the side to side stretches in all directions?

I plan on doing the standard side to side stretches next month, but I'm just curious about this.
                    They're done straight down to target ligs. It's doubtful that many people have completely maxed out their lig gains coming from the JP90 routine. Before being able to effectively gain from anywhere else the ligs must be fully stretched out.

Go ahead and do basic stretches to the left and right along with your s-sides, but after doing them properly you'll see they're just as punishing on the same areas as those basic stretches but with more focus on the ligaments.
                    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                    Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulPersistant View Post

You can experiment with different horizontal angle settings, but downwards usually gives the best overall stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                        Big Al's JF routine is a solid step up from the JP90 before going into higher advanced stuff. Add some edging into it and you've got a solid workout.
                        Thanks

The FULL Jelq Free (including stamina work) is structured as follows:

Warm up > Squeezes > Side to Side stretches > Erect Kegels > Stop and Starts > Warm down

Comment

Thanks

The FULL Jelq Free (including stamina work) is structured as follows:

Warm up > Squeezes > Side to Side stretches > Erect Kegels > Stop and Starts > Warm down
                          Wouldnt doing squeezes first put you at a higher engorgement level for the stretches? I already get almost too engorged when I stretch and thats before any girth work.
                          July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                          bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                          meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Stretches can tire the penis out in a way that makes performing girth work afterwards difficult.

This being said- the JF routine is a mere template. Like any routine, each trainee's particular idiosyncrasies are going to be a factor in any minor rearrangements of the format.

Comment

I tried it last night and I had to get it up (80%) Everytime after doing one squeeze. Normal?

Comment

Working...
                              X