Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internal trigger point therapy for hard flaccid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal trigger point therapy for hard flaccid.

I am 25 old male, and I have been suffering with CPPS for over year, it has affected my sexual capacity and libido to great extend.

Anyway I have done trigger point therapy, visited doctors and fysios, TENS treatment, stretching 2hours daily, foam roller and yoga. Doing these things have helped, but I have reached a Plateau in three months, no progress.

I do 3 yoga poses which help a good deal for a while, until the muscles clamp again.
    Garland pose
    Child pose
    Downward facing dog pose.

I think I am getting a bit a desperate and consider doing an internal trigger point therapy, unfortunately there aren't fysios who specialize in pelvis who could do this treatment... at least not in the area I live in.

I am kinda afraid of doing this, but it seems these triggerpoints don't go away themselves... but uhhh isn't it dangerous to put a finger inside of butt to find the triggers inside the pelvis? I don't know what to do, I am scared of the risks.

What I need is a good advice, I want to fix this issue finally, yes even if that includes sticking a finger in your own ass, Jesus. So is this dangerous?

Maybe this is the only way to release the ischiocavernosus and bulbocavernosus? Man this thing sounds dreadful as fuck and I feel like I am out of options...

Biggest issue with hf is anxiety, I would concentrate on dealing with that .

Comment

Hard flaccid is always trigger points in IC and bulbocavernous, these two muscles are best to palpate external.

Lay on your back, get a Boner if you can so there is less loose skin and but your knees towards your head and start looking for Knots

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
        Hard flaccid is always trigger points in IC and bulbocavernous, these two muscles are best to palpate external.

Lay on your back, get a Boner if you can so there is less loose skin and but your knees towards your head and start looking for Knots
        So I can basically with this technique I can massage internal trigger points externally? Could you please go into more detail about this and perhaps include step by step guide?

@Pegasus
        I heard from another forum that penis stretching exercises help against hard flaccid, supposedly it relaxes the pc muscle. Is this claim true?

Comment

Trigger points in ic and bulbocavernous you deal with externally.

Also grab under your glans, stretch straight up to your belly Button and do a deep RK

Comment

I see Drjohn has mentioned a penis stretch ,I would do them very gently.

The physical work you are doing is working insofar as it is relaxing the muscles .

I do 3 yoga poses which help a good deal for a while, until the muscles clamp again.
            Unquote

So the question is why do they clamp again . the reason is either physical which the docs and physio would have found, or anxiety. It is very typical of cases I see that anxiety is implicated in the cause and maintenance of cpps. Th physical work will deal with the physical side of the problem which will reform due to the stress /.anxiety. Typically the guy will not accept that the issue is anything other than purely physical.

Comment

Trigger points in ic and bulbocavernous you deal with externally.

Also grab under your glans, stretch straight up to your belly Button and do a deep RK
              Sorry but English is not my native language can you please explain how i deal with trigger points externally in ischiocavernosus and bulbocavernous step by step?

and what do you mean RK?

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              I see Drjohn has mentioned a penis stretch ,I would do them very gently.

The physical work you are doing is working insofar as it is relaxing the muscles .

Unquote

So the question is why do they clamp again . the reason is either physical which the docs and physio would have found, or anxiety. It is very typical of cases I see that anxiety is implicated in the cause and maintenance of cpps. Th physical work will deal with the physical side of the problem which will reform due to the stress /.anxiety. Typically the guy will not accept that the issue is anything other than purely physical.
              I used to have 5 trigger points in my thighs, 3 on the left and two on the right; some on my buttchecks and two on the front of my pelvis. These were discovered by my fysio and I got trigger point therapy with Tens, it did help for a day or two but the pain and tension would persist until I took em out with foam roller and tennis ball massages daily, they no longer exist and I regained the mobility of my feet and fixed my dead dick syndrome. I still have Hard Flaccid though which means there are some trigger points still left, I suspect its internal since doing yoga releases the pressure for a while, which make its easier to take a dump and etc until it comes back.

i might be entirely wrong but I also noticed that near my junk on the left side there's massive cord like muscle it's inflated and it hurts after any activity... might be the ischiocavernosus?

Comment

I don't argue that there is no physical issue Brotis just that it may not be the complete answer.

Comment

I don't argue that there is no physical issue Brotis just that it may not be the complete answer.
                  Yes there is a hidden factor, but I guess that's typical with Hard Flaccid which makes it tough as hell to heal.

I still don't understand Drjohn advice, it might be my language difficulties, but could you please clarify what he means?

Comment

Drjohn describes a stretch with reverse kegel.

Anxiety is the major factor factor in hf.

Comment

Drjohn describes a stretch with reverse kegel.

Anxiety is the major factor factor in hf.
                      I tried stretching, but it's almost impossible not to get "erect" I mean I am not thinking about anything yet it automatically behaves this way, it's even worse with reverse kegeling... I guess the state of hard flaccid, is being between erect and flaccid, never relaxed. I think I understand now, Hard Flaccid means that you are never truly flaccid to begin with!

Comment

Originally posted by Brotis View Post
                        I tried stretching, but it's almost impossible not to get "erect" I mean I am not thinking about anything yet it automatically behaves this way, it's even worse with reverse kegeling... I guess the state of hard flaccid, is being between erect and flaccid, never relaxed. I think I understand now, Hard Flaccid means that you are never truly flaccid to begin with!
                        Almost everyone with hard flaccid gets etections and it has been reported on here. I'm sure when you're with a girl and relaxed, you'd easily get an erection capable for sex. I'd suggest continue dating and living your life and stop letting this issue take your life over. Keep trying the treatments but stop letting it from being happy. Get a therawand for trp. Btw, I have hf and don't have many ED issues. I do like 10 percent of the time, but it's very manageable. I've tried a lot of the therapy stuff but it didn't work for me. It's more of a nuance for me then a full blown problem. I'm actually probably happier then before I had hf due to all the coping strategies and mental health stuff I've learned

Comment

I would say that getting erect that easy with hard flaccid is a good sign

Comment

I would say that getting erect that easy with hard flaccid is a good sign
                            Yeah, after a lot of stimulation which quickly dies down on its own plus no spontanous erections.

But the problem with it is that when doing stretching it just starts getting hard, which I am really trying to avoid, it's like automatic even in "zen" state. Bummer, I don't know how to avoid it. Any ideas? Or is this something typical when doing penis stretching exercise while on hard flaccid state?
                            Last edited by Brotis; 11-08-2016, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Stretch your groin and do very gentle reverse kegels, and massage at perineum

Comment

Working...
                              X