Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining back what is lost

Hi guys

Just wondering if people who have lost gains flaccid or erect can regain faster than a complete newbie? Sort of like muscle memory?

Does this happen with PE or not?

Have you not asked this question enough times?
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

Well as I havent had an answer I thought I would ask everyone.

Comment

Right on.
        Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
        Sid's Diary

Comment

The answer is yes .

Comment

Lost gains usually are easier to regain.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I only ask because I had a month off and now my flaccid size is as small as it was before and Ive lost girth while erect.

I really hope its not going to take me the same amount of time to regain what I have lost (5 months on JP90)

Comment

I got back an 1/8th in about 6 weeks or so if that answers the question..
                Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Does that mean I am basically looking at another 5 months to get my gains back?

Comment

Anyone??

Comment

Gains already achieved and lost due to stopping PE should indeed take less time to gain back than time it took to gain originally.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I am only wondering because my flaccid and erect size have shrunk ridiculously and my flaccid is now tiny and thinner than it was before.

Should I continue JP90 routine and hope that everything goes back to normal?

Comment

I was doing the routine for 5 months and stopped for 1 month and now I am continuing the routine I was doing but things feel a lot different. Loss of EQ, girth lost, flaccid about an inch smaller and a lot thinner.

Comment

Yes restart JP90
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

One last question is it possible that I lost ALL of my 5 months gains in just 3 or 4 weeks?

Comment

Working...
                              X