Seeking Guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Guidance

Hello, I am new to the forums and new to any PE program, although I recently got myself hercules bathmate, I did not have the time to get get it open yet, I got few questions first.

My penis Girth is 4.80inch and Length 7.1 inches. I am pretty happy with the length, but not so quite with the girth. Can someone recommend me any program that mainly focuses on girth gains? I was thinking JP90 in the morning 10 min with stretches and using bathmate in the evening for 15 min while in the shower, though the only concern of mine will be that my penis will be fatigued, so how can I avoid it, I am guessing doing 5 days of PE and then 2 days break?

thank you in advance!!

Hey Wtbinch!

Welcome to the Gyn.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Devices work better after conditioning your dick for a few months. In this regard, It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

DLD girth blasters did crazy gains for me! If u want check out my log in my signiture, i go in detail how I do stuff.
      2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
      1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
      1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
      1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Working...
      X