Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncircumcised Jelqing and Discoloration Question(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncircumcised Jelqing and Discoloration Question(s)

Hi everyone,

I've tried to read up on jelqing practices for uncircumcised guys. In some cases I've seen advice that suggests to pull your foreskin back before each jelq, in others that it doesn't matter, proceed with foreskin forward. In my case, I have really long foreskin overhang, even when erect, and pulling it back for jelqing doesn't work.

The issue becomes that jelqing with an OK grip causes a lot of swelling in my foreskin. When I first started jelqing I didn't realize that I was probably jelqing too erect at times and/or with too tight of a grip so I've had a little discoloration on the underside of my foreskin. I've treated that with Amlactin cream as well as firegoat rolls and the discoloration has dissipated - though I only used the product for 5 days because I was developing a bit of rash, so there's still a little discoloration there. V-jelqs seem to be the only technique that doesn't force an excess of pressure into my foreskin while providing really good expansion.

The other issue with the OK grip is that because my foreskin is so long, I don't feel like the exercise isn't targeting my ligs at all.

So I'm wondering a few things:

1. Would a stretching routine combined with v-jelqing only suffice as a program? I was thinking of alternating days with one day v-jelq + stretching, then the next day just stretching and then repeating - kegels throughout.

2. How many v-jelqs would you do? I know my LOT and can stretch accordingly.

3. What degree of discoloration is normal? I'm sure this varies from person to person but I get a little confuse about where the line is drawn on discoloration. I find that, especially on my foreskin, my skin color is a bit darker which I'm thinking is because my penis is more vascular now - and it was really veiny to start. Even days after jelqing, my foreskin remains slightly darker. I want to say that closeup it looks a little purple but it's definitely not bruised, if that makes sense. And after I do firegoat rolls it goes back to normal color but doesn't seem to stay that way.

Any feedback, thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated!

Welcome to the Gym, eseth! Sounds like you're putting too much grip pressure on your little guy. You should have no residual discoloration on your penis from jelques, so lighten up! Try LAS / BTC stretches to extend your ligs more and improve your flaccid hang. Check out rbi99's profile or signature to learn more about the LAS stretch. It's effective and won't extend your foreskin.
    jockinthebox
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month May 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by jockinthebox; 11-11-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
      Welcome to the Gym, eseth! Sounds like you're putting too much grip pressure on your little guy. You should have no residual discoloration on your penis from jelques, so lighten up! Try LAS / BTC stretches to extend your ligs more and improve your flaccid hang. Check out rbi99's profile or signature to learn more about the LAS stretch. It's effective and won't extend your foreskin.
      Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check that out. Yeah, there's no doubt that my grip pressure was too much initially.
      jockinthebox
      Retired Moderator
      Member of the Month May 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by jockinthebox; 11-11-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X