1 cup of coffee everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 cup of coffee everyday?

is it ok? ive read that if you are doing p.e. dont take too much caffeine. am i right? what about 1 cup of coffee everyday? by the way it is 8-in-1 coffee with tongkat ali. . so is it ok . ?
    PROGRESSION ROUTINE
    _2on 1off_
    Current (3/7/10)
    E.L. = 4"
    EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
    EL = 5"
    EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
    EL = 6.5"
    EG = 6"

Its all in our mind... If you want to get your goal, visualize it, focus on it, dream of it, then let your mind do what you want to get..

I have a cup a day and I've been peing for 5 plus years now. Go for it.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

So is too much coffee bad for progress? I drink about 3 cups in the am and probably 2 in the afternoon.
      Newbie 50+

BPEL 6.5"
      BPFSL 6"
      FG 3.75"
      80% EG 5"

Comment

Originally posted by shytsidun View Post
        So is too much coffee bad for progress? I drink about 3 cups in the am and probably 2 in the afternoon.
        I think that's WAY too much coffee. Even if it doesn't kill your gains, that much is sure to jack up your blood pressure.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Alcohol, caffeine, and even a little nicotine may not be too good for you, but they won't affect your gains if you use them in moderation.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

thanks guys for your replies. since that 1 cup of coffee everyday is good. i will continue to drink. and it has a tongkat ali
            PROGRESSION ROUTINE
            _2on 1off_
            Current (3/7/10)
            E.L. = 4"
            EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
            EL = 5"
            EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
            EL = 6.5"
            EG = 6"

Its all in our mind... If you want to get your goal, visualize it, focus on it, dream of it, then let your mind do what you want to get..

Comment

I used to drink 2 - 3 cups of double bag coffee daily for years. However, I was able quit due to my serious commitment to PE. You should give it a try, quitting coffee isn't so hard. After you get past the first week, it's smooth saily.

Comment

keep mine around 2 cups per day. In the warm weather i don't drink coffee at all. Arabaca beens are lower in caffeine than columbian coffee. So that star bucks is actually a bit better for you.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I don't drink coffee but my pre-work out drinks (Endorush, Nanovapor, etc.) have caffeine in them. Maybe about 1.5-2 cups worth. I only started these about two years ago but my guess is a couple hundred mg a day won't do you harm.
                  8/10/97
                  BPEL 6 3/4''
                  EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
                  BPEL 7 1/8"
                  EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
                  BPEL 7 1/4"
                  EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
                  BPEL 7 1/4+"
                  NPBEL 6.6