Micro penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro penis

I was wondering. Does PE work for micro penis people? (I don't have that..)

It can, though if it's a severe case certain adjustments may need to be made. It depends on the nature of the issues as well. A true micropenis (one which is underdeveloped due to hormonal issues) might require surgical intervention. This is different from a penis merely buried in fat or shrunken due to lack of use.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

What is micro penis?

Comment

Originally posted by ANSMIN View Post
        What is micro penis?
        The technical definition (according to Wikipedia) is an adult erect penis of 2.75" (7 cm) or smaller.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          The technical definition (according to Wikipedia) is an adult erect penis of 2.75" (7 cm) or smaller.
          u

He is talking about fully erect or stretched flaccid. Not flaccid.

Harmone treatment can help some. An extender has been shown to help some.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I was just having the same thought. I wonder if we have any people like that lurk here but not post?

Because basically every guy I see post here, started out somewhere around average. I just never see someone with 2.5" in their stats. Which is weird to me, because I feel like those guys should be here a lot more. It's something like 1% of the population is below 4". I've been pretty lazy about it, but that's because I started off almost exactly average. If I were measuring in at 2.5", I feel like I'd take it a lot more seriously.

Do you think they're here, just not wanting to post, or something about extreme small size just makes them give up and not even want to consider the possibility?
            "The size of your penis depends on your fantasies". - IBM

Comment

Originally posted by WalkThePlank View Post
              I was just having the same thought. I wonder if we have any people like that lurk here but not post?

Because basically every guy I see post here, started out somewhere around average. I just never see someone with 2.5" in their stats. Which is weird to me, because I feel like those guys should be here a lot more. It's something like 1% of the population is below 4". I've been pretty lazy about it, but that's because I started off almost exactly average. If I were measuring in at 2.5", I feel like I'd take it a lot more seriously.

Do you think they're here, just not wanting to post, or something about extreme small size just makes them give up and not even want to consider the possibility?
              Very likely- as there are many who lurk but don't post.

Comment

I hope those guys get surgery. I feel terrible with what I have, its less than average I couldnt even imagine what it's like to have a micro penis.
                Start: BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.5
                Current: BPEL 6.125 MSEG n/a

Comment

Originally posted by Onion View Post
                  I hope those guys get surgery. I feel terrible with what I have, its less than average I couldnt even imagine what it's like to have a micro penis.
                  There's alot of hope for you. You're like the exact starting size as Getinbig.. Now he's well above average on all fronts. No reason why you can't do it to. Good luck.
                  10/16..............1/17.......4/17
                  bpsfl; 7.5".....7.5".......
                  bpel; 6.75"....7.0"......
                  meg; 5.5"......5.5".....
                  beg; 6.0".......6.0".....
                  Follow my log..https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html
                  Go Real Big Or Go Home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Onion View Post
                    Is there something wrong with your signature? You couldn't start PE in the future?

Comment

Working...
                    X