Not sure if working hard enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if working hard enough

Hey guys. Reaching the end of week 1 with JP90's, but i've found myself at an impasse. Doing these exercises feels like its working and such, but after my dick just kind of goes back to my normal flaccid size, and it isn't really sore or anything like that. Should I increase the amount that I do or should I just stick with JP's program? Thanks.

Hi, one week is nothing in PE. Stick to JP90, it actually is an intense routine for a beginner, and usually it is advised to start with a light version of JP90 for the fist few weeks

Comment

tomasssss gives good advice MaxMango,
      Don't try to start with the full JP90 to begin with. Start with maybe 1/2-1/3 of the recommended 150 wet jelqs and 90 vjelqs and add a rew reps each week.
      Don't expect huge, rapid gains or you will likely be disappointed and this can demotivate you to continue.
      When I did the JP90, I was already well conditioned but I do remember feeling a little soreness sometimes after the routine.
      Just don't try to rush things. It's a slow process for most of us but well worth the effort. 3-6 months of conditioning with the JP90 should be of great help toward achieving your goals. Give yourself time to learn how to do the exercises properly because I'm sure you did't come here to injure your dick and you can if you don't pay attention to your PIs. You can learn alot more about yourself here in the PEgym than just how to make your cock harder and bigger.
      Welcome to the gym MaxMango! Glad you decided to join the penis farm
      Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
      Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
      4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Thanks fellas. So I should lower my routine intensity even though I can do the full JP routine without any negative PIs?

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMango View Post
          Thanks fellas. So I should lower my routine intensity even though I can do the full JP routine without any negative PIs?
          No. The experts say if you're not having any negative PIs keep going or increase if you aren't gaining. Everyones dick is different and some guys need to do more while some do better with less.

That said you're just starting out so give it a while, say weeks total or so.
          Start
          BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
          BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
          BPEL: 8"
          MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
          BPEL: 8"+
          MSEG: 6"

Comment

Lots of good advice from the above members. The most important thing for you right now is to be patient, it's going to take time.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMango View Post
              If you are able to do the full JP90 week 1 with no negative PIs, that's great! Just keep it up 11 more weeks and you will be conditioned for more advanced exs. Don't try to skip the conditioning phase, just stay consistent with your routine. Don't measure every week. It can demotivate and will give you an easy excuse to quit. Measuring once a month is plenty.
              As you continue the JP90, the things many members report as being their first positive signs are increase in flaccid hang and increased EQ.
              Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
              Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
              4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Thanks guys, really appreciate the help! And I do think that i am seeing an increase in both flaccid hang and EQ but it is probably too early to tell.

Comment

very important don t damage penis

Comment

Early in your training you should be coming away refreshed after a workout. it's only towards the end of a proposed cycle where you should be coming away fatigued- especially for a beginner.

Conditioning and EQ improvement should be as much or more of a priority in the early phases of training. Your EQ should be steadily rising as the weeks pass. If after a few weeks you still don't find your training challenging and your EQ is still high- then you may be undertraining.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X