jelqing doesnt work for me anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah okay. thanks!
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Comment

going411by7 i did it! whooo!!! this is celebration for me.

found the correct technique today and i remember how i did it back in the day.so my problem was jelqing too fast and sensless without concetration so when i made the ok grip i kind of was rushing it and while jelqing forward i was releasing the grip slightly without noticing it. today i startet with a little bit kegeling then light stretching folowed by a good warm up then started jelqing slowly.the first 12 minutes i was jelqing like i always did but then i kept changing it and imidiatley noticed the feeling of the jelq when i just pulled the grip without releasing it and the feeling was 10 times better! so i got that tingly feeling but then i had to stop becasue i was already jelqing over 28 minutes then i finished with a warm down.i told you that great feeling of the jelq is posible as long as you do it right.you dont even need stretching..

you can laugh at me becasue i startet jelqing for the first time in end of august 2008 until this day lol i was jelqing right wrong right and wrong but this time i wont allow it to happen again.the only reason why i forgot how to jelq was watching those jelqing clips too much, from this site and a couple of others and i think the admin big al was jelqing too fast but he is an advanced jelqer thats why he mybe going fast.

Comment

Terrific, borano. Some guys DO do the jelq stroke real fast. I like to go slow and easy. That way, if you are so moved, you can add a stretch at the end of each stroke. Gator mentioned right and left. I like to pull it straight out and then down. I'm glad you're back in the groove, man. Whoohoooo!!!
        Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
        Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
        Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
        Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
        February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
        June '13 BPFLS 11"
        January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
        December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

going411by7 this is really ridiculous! i just cant keep it up and be consistend at it...im just stressed and obsessed with this jelqing,i jelq since 2 years ago and stil dont know how to jelq properly!

last time when i startet posting here,i told you i done it right but days later i kept jelqing improperly again.kegeling and stretching wont help.i just need to know how to jelq the right way.is jelqing a pulling motion forward or what?? and what do they mean with milking??.lemme start with this and i hope someone notices my mistake.

when i make an ok grip on the base i grasp it all way around it then this is what i do wrong the whole time,when i move the grip forward i dont feel like keepin the grip while moving itand dont touch every part.i stil move it like im releasing it slightly...i just dont feel the blood moving and only feel little bit discomford and numbness.i tryed to use a lighter grip but that definitly isnt the right feeling also and i also used a tight grip and treyed to hold the grip while moving it forward but no warm tingling feeling and no gains either,so in every jelqing session,my penis always looses its erection then i just jelq while its flaccid(around 25 or 35 % erection).by the way im uncurcemsised.and also when you move the grip forward,do you actully move only your thumb and pointer finger forward?? or your entire hand forward with the ok sign??? or moving your entire arm forward??.in every result i get nothing but numbness and nubness,if this continues i just finally quit the damn thing.

someone help this dumb noob
          Last edited by borano; 04-08-2010, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Yeah jelqing should be done with other things. Jelqing is like sugar, it's good with other things.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

???what the hell you talking about

Comment

Hey bro,

I read how you are doing your technique. I would say you are doing it right but don't concentrate so much on gripping it very tight and whether you are touching every part the whole time or not. What's important is that you keep an OK sign for the most part and you move your hand to your glans. What you want to do is a gliding motion, and what you want to concentrate on is having your glans fill up with blood. That is what they mean by milking, like when you milk a cow, except it's blood being rushed to the end and the blood doesn't come out. That is how jelqing works, since the blood is trapped your tissues over time will expand from the engorging caused by the movement of the blood. Hey, if there is still something more specific that you are struggling with and would like for me or anyone else to answer let us know. I hope this helped you some!

Comment

Also,

you want to move your thumb and pointer finger in the OK sign from your shaft to your glans. If you can do so without moving your whole hand or if you need to move your whole hand, arm, etc. What's important is moving that "ring" all the way down your penis until you get to your head while watching you head expand, get red, and get big from getting filled up with blood.

Since I am cut, I wouldn't know how it is for those that are uncut. I would assume with the hand that is not doing the jelqing motion you should pull back on your skin and keep it at your base while you do your jelq with your other hand. You can also switch hands from time to time. I am cut and sometimes I put my other hand at the base just to get my penis tight and perform a real effective jelq. As far as losing erections, well your erection level at 25-35 percent would be optimal for length gains. If you want girth then you should stimulate before and during your jelq sessions as needed. You should also try Kinpole's erection tea, you can search for it here and it's easy to make. Lots of people are drinking it and getting good results.
                  Last edited by Mars81; 04-08-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

thanks for your help marsh i wil concentrate on it the way you sayd.

Comment

Keep going borano, I too used to not like jelqing, but then when I really started focusing on it, it made my EQ crazy and I haven't looked back since. Good luck man.

Comment

today i jelqed for 40 minutes trying to figure out and kept trying everything from tight light grips slow movements gliding motions and changing grips techniques until having the right effect but no good as always..at the end i have even hurt myself mybe ruptured a blood vessel.im really pissed now,last year i used to jelq properly and was enjoying it and always had rock hard erections and incredible gains,whenever i jelqed i had that warm tingling and spongy feeling and bulky feeling but now all i have is loosing erection with no gains and numbness,i also noticed by improper jelqing,my gains decreased a bit too.in the past when i lost it i could always find it at the end but now mybe 3 or 4 months in a row no succes!.

all these jelqing sites on how they teach the jelqing thing, need to give more and more details and get more spicific about it because its not easey for everyone because there are many ways to do it wrong! and none of these videos on the net helps you either coz they always jelq too fast or no good camera angel.

is there stil someone that can get me out of this nightmare??
                        Last edited by borano; 04-09-2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          Keep going borano, I too used to not like jelqing, but then when I really started focusing on it, it made my EQ crazy and I haven't looked back since. Good luck man.
                          All about the focus guys! If you really do what calixto is saying here, it will work! All about the Zen my friends. Extracting yourself from real life while doing these exercises is HUGE. Really get into it! Imagine you are the waud of blood moving through your engorgend penis while jelqing, nice...and slow! And yes Calixto my brother, jelqing has done WONDERS for my EQ as well!!!!
                          I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Try believing that you are doing it "right." Thinking about it as a chore makes it really uncomfortable and annoying - just like working out. I'm a PE newbie myself, but enjoyment is something that really changed my attitude and results when it came to the gym. I imagine it's the same situation here. As for the burst blood vessel, try to position your hands comfortably and precisely every time you jelq. capillaries are fine when it comes to being stretched, but they are really brittle when they get twisted (i.e. don't twist, and just pull straight out).

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                              Jelqing could never get old to me. I think it's the most important PE exercise out there. Liven it up a little but. Change grips, try some different pressures, use a different erection level. In weight lifting, when guys plateau on barbell bench, changing something as simple as using dumbbells instead can spark gains. The same can be said for jelqing.
                              God Amen to that Gator. I ve already seen great gains in girth and pure hardness when erect due to my jelqing/pumping routine! And to me, its so pleasurable and that makes me focus even harder on the "form" bc it feels so damn good! And nice reference to weight lifting! Im a gym rat and changing things up is huge for gaining muscle in our other areas of our body.
                              I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Try this: Zen and the Art of Penis Enlargement

Comment

Working...
                                X