No announcement yet.

jelqing doesnt work for me anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im so jelous that many of you do it right and enjoying it. i dont belive i can do it and even if i find it i wil loose it after few days again.this has happend to me more than 12 times lol

Comment

Quit your bad attitude man, seriously. Just don't worry about it and KEEP GOING, don't OVER-THINK it!!!

LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST POST!!! READ THIS >>>: Zen and the Art of Penis Enlargement

Comment

Originally posted by borano View Post
        im so jelous that many of you do it right and enjoying it. i dont belive i can do it and even if i find it i wil loose it after few days again.this has happend to me more than 12 times lol

Borano,
        Ya man, read the post before the last one you posted! Deep breath bro. Look how negative your being, ofcourse its gonna suck!! If you dont believe you WILL NEVER ACHIEVE! Me and Calixto are gonna posts some videos here soon so, maybe we can show you how its done so you can better understand how to do the ultimate jelq! Just relax though bro, and def check out Calixtos article...Zen and Penis Enlargement!
        I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

i have been negative with everything in my life thats why i have no life and nothing works for me,im a loser in everything and i have no life.i have failed many things that i wanted to achieve and im always alone but at least i wanna jelq right like before.

calixto i have read that zen meditation buslshit and wasted 12 minutes of my time.lol sorry if im eerogant but thats what i always am and very cold thats why i call myself iceking.

yeah video wil be very good coz actions speak louder than words

Comment

Moderators, fuck this guy, this is the kind of bad attitude shit we don't need here.

I was trying to help you, and this?

You may need to learn some definitions as well, because you obviously have misspelled "arrogant",

while also confusing it with "being a prick".

I hope you get banned from this forum for that. People try to help you here and you give us your sad-sack attitude,

what a waste of everyone's time you are.
            Last edited by calixto; 04-09-2010, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Im backing my man Calixto on this one. Hell, even HE THINKS hes a loser. Moderators gettt emm outttaa eeeerrrreeee (New York Style!)

Comment

Guys. Calm down, all of you.
                Borano, a lot of guys have spent a lot of time on this thread trying to help you, including calixto. You may be frustrated, but if you are not civil you will end up banned. You need to work on having a more positive attitude and listen to the guys trying to help you here, rather than being arrogant and insulting. If you don't want to succeed, then maybe it is best if you leave. But if you do want to succeed, you're going to have to put a bit more effort into having a positive attitude and not getting in people's faces.

Comment

too bad for you dude.. i only leave when i want to.and you think youre an honest man and inocent but you 2 telling me to get out here wich isnt polite,you better be stil happy this jelqing is stil private to you coz when some of your relatives or friends find out about you doing jelqing they wil laugh their asses off.im used to fighting with people over the internet since long ago,everybody has a big mouth and only dare talking on internet but when it comes down to face to face they piss in pants.

and why the hell you break down all of the sudden huh??? fuck this guy??? i fuck you boy. what did i did to you? i sayd nothing bad to you acept giving my opinions.i always speak and tell the truth thats why i sayd im loser and thats something you can never admit coz the truth hurts .

next time think twice and dont judge or blame someone without no reason!!

Comment

Goodbye, borano, enough is enough.

Comment

Haha,
                      Originally posted by borano View Post
                      i fuck you boy.
                      That's a good one, I should use it. Poor Borano thinks by being negative about everything he's being truthful to himself, and that makes him better then the other guy. I can only hope people like this warm up and don't be so quick to become hostile... especially over the internet. RIP "Ice King"
                      Started on 03/04/2010
                      BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                      Current as of 06/17/2010
                      BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Good riddance.
                        Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                        Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                        Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                        Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                        February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                        June '13 BPFLS 11"
                        January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                        December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

mmmm mmmm mmm...another one bites the dust! going411x7 give this dude a virtual dickslap with your horse dong! ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by LOL View Post
                            Haha,

That's a good one, I should use it. Poor Borano thinks by being negative about everything he's being truthful to himself, and that makes him better then the other guy. I can only hope people like this warm up and don't be so quick to become hostile... especially over the internet. RIP "Ice King"
                            Actually, LOL, Borano started out pretty civil and responsive. He just turned nasty.
                            Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                            Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                            Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                            Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                            February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                            June '13 BPFLS 11"
                            January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                            December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Hey guys, I feel kinda bad now.

I think actually maybe he didn't mean to offend, he is just not a native English speaker, which is GREAT, I have taught ESL for 3 years, but man!!!

So when he said my article was BS, he maybe meant for him, or something else that was lost in translation.

Funny story, and by the way Borano, if your now here under a new name, I used to bounce bars, parties, and I became well known in my college town for it, so I ended up doing a lot of private parties. I am a huge, agile guy that has kickboxed for years, trained MMA, and been in hundreds of fights, and lost very few. But I have lost. Anyone worth their salt in my bag has. Anyway, your intimidation factor, borano, is also shit.

One time there was a guy from India there that got mad at the actual host of this HUGE party at this party facility. Like 300 people big.

Anyway, we had to bounce him, and he kept saying to the host of the party as we manhandled him out, "I fuck you, I fuck you!!!"

It was strangely close to the way borano worded this here, SO FUNNY. Man, I think he was harmless, not like fire at least, but that
                              "poor me" shit gets REAL OLD REAL FAST.

Thanks Batwoman for regulating. You do a great job, and you gave the guy a chance.
                              Last edited by calixto; 04-09-2010, 11:36 PM.

Comment

So what is wet jelqing anyway i'm very confused

Comment

Working...
                                X