• Mars81
    replied
    Thanks EQKing !

Leave a comment:

• EQKing
    replied
    Originally posted by Mars81 View Post
    Hey bro,

I read how you are doing your technique. I would say you are doing it right but don't concentrate so much on gripping it very tight and whether you are touching every part the whole time or not. What's important is that you keep an OK sign for the most part and you move your hand to your glans. What you want to do is a gliding motion, and what you want to concentrate on is having your glans fill up with blood. That is what they mean by milking, like when you milk a cow, except it's blood being rushed to the end and the blood doesn't come out. That is how jelqing works, since the blood is trapped your tissues over time will expand from the engorging caused by the movement of the blood. Hey, if there is still something more specific that you are struggling with and would like for me or anyone else to answer let us know. I hope this helped you some!
    nice explanation .... i like it ....

Leave a comment:

• EQKing
    replied
    Originally posted by Gator View Post
    Jelq-stretches are an exercise. Low erection (no more than 30%).

You do a jelq stroke, then stretch the penis by bending the end of the shaft to have your unit for the shape of an L.

Hits the tunica very nicely.
    I do the exact same thing while doing my Tunica Tugs .... I bend the shaft from the bottom,the middle and near the top to create an L Shape .... and like you said,it hits the tunica nicely.

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Yes, wet jelqing is just regular good ol' lubricated jelqing, in most cases.

Sometimes the term "wet" is thrown in there to either distinguish from "dry" jelqing, like if a person is posting about their routine and they have BOTH kinds, wet AND dry jelqing, as a part of their routine.

The other possibility is that "wet" jelqing can mean that a person was jelqing "wet" with WATER instead of oily lube.

Leave a comment:

• Mars81
    replied
    Originally posted by danner View Post
    So what is wet jelqing anyway i'm very confused
    Wet jelqing = jelqing with lubrication, you know what jelqing is don't you? If you don't, you should go to the exercise section of this site, it offers a good explanation and even a video. If you still don't get it (which I doubt) come back and ask us what part don't you get. Hope this helps!

Leave a comment:

• Danner
    replied
    So what is wet jelqing anyway i'm very confused

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Hey guys, I feel kinda bad now.

I think actually maybe he didn't mean to offend, he is just not a native English speaker, which is GREAT, I have taught ESL for 3 years, but man!!!

So when he said my article was BS, he maybe meant for him, or something else that was lost in translation.

Funny story, and by the way Borano, if your now here under a new name, I used to bounce bars, parties, and I became well known in my college town for it, so I ended up doing a lot of private parties. I am a huge, agile guy that has kickboxed for years, trained MMA, and been in hundreds of fights, and lost very few. But I have lost. Anyone worth their salt in my bag has. Anyway, your intimidation factor, borano, is also shit.

One time there was a guy from India there that got mad at the actual host of this HUGE party at this party facility. Like 300 people big.

Anyway, we had to bounce him, and he kept saying to the host of the party as we manhandled him out, "I fuck you, I fuck you!!!"

It was strangely close to the way borano worded this here, SO FUNNY. Man, I think he was harmless, not like fire at least, but that
    "poor me" shit gets REAL OLD REAL FAST.

Thanks Batwoman for regulating. You do a great job, and you gave the guy a chance.
    Last edited by calixto; 04-09-2010, 11:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• going411by7
    replied
    Originally posted by LOL View Post
    Haha,

That's a good one, I should use it. Poor Borano thinks by being negative about everything he's being truthful to himself, and that makes him better then the other guy. I can only hope people like this warm up and don't be so quick to become hostile... especially over the internet. RIP "Ice King"
    Actually, LOL, Borano started out pretty civil and responsive. He just turned nasty.

Leave a comment:

• bgstick18
    replied
    mmmm mmmm mmm...another one bites the dust! going411x7 give this dude a virtual dickslap with your horse dong! ha ha ha

Leave a comment:

• going411by7
    replied
    Good riddance.

Leave a comment:

• LOL
    replied
    Haha,
    Originally posted by borano View Post
    i fuck you boy.
    That's a good one, I should use it. Poor Borano thinks by being negative about everything he's being truthful to himself, and that makes him better then the other guy. I can only hope people like this warm up and don't be so quick to become hostile... especially over the internet. RIP "Ice King"

Leave a comment:

• Batwoman
    replied
    Goodbye, borano, enough is enough.

Leave a comment:

• borano
    replied
    too bad for you dude.. i only leave when i want to.and you think youre an honest man and inocent but you 2 telling me to get out here wich isnt polite,you better be stil happy this jelqing is stil private to you coz when some of your relatives or friends find out about you doing jelqing they wil laugh their asses off.im used to fighting with people over the internet since long ago,everybody has a big mouth and only dare talking on internet but when it comes down to face to face they piss in pants.

and why the hell you break down all of the sudden huh??? fuck this guy??? i fuck you boy. what did i did to you? i sayd nothing bad to you acept giving my opinions.i always speak and tell the truth thats why i sayd im loser and thats something you can never admit coz the truth hurts .

next time think twice and dont judge or blame someone without no reason!!

Leave a comment:

• Batwoman
    replied
    Guys. Calm down, all of you.
    Borano, a lot of guys have spent a lot of time on this thread trying to help you, including calixto. You may be frustrated, but if you are not civil you will end up banned. You need to work on having a more positive attitude and listen to the guys trying to help you here, rather than being arrogant and insulting. If you don't want to succeed, then maybe it is best if you leave. But if you do want to succeed, you're going to have to put a bit more effort into having a positive attitude and not getting in people's faces.

Leave a comment:

• bgstick18
    replied
    Im backing my man Calixto on this one. Hell, even HE THINKS hes a loser. Moderators gettt emm outttaa eeeerrrreeee (New York Style!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X