Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toned or not

Hi guyz.
    Ive been doing kegels on and off for 10 years now, but mainly when I remembered so that is once every week or so but for the last few months Ive started doing kegels regulary. A couple of days I bumped into this forum and found out the ideea of a reverse kegel and the balancing of the pelvic floor so those two are kinda new concepts for me. I grasped the reverse kegel, i can even locate and isolate the muscle for the reverse kegel but im far from being a pro at it.

Now my question as a newbie is, how do I know if my PC muscle is toned or not or if my pelvic flor is a hard one or a soft. Is there a measure to it, Ive read many threads and guides here but found zero topics on a quantitative view to what a trained or untrained PC muscle is.
    Any thoughts on that pls?

I feel my PC muscle is really soft, i mean when I clench it in a kegel,I can still press it with my finger and it doesnt feel very strong, yet I am able to hold a tight kegel(from my point of view) clench more than a minute , actualy I can do reps of 1minute clenches but still I dont feel like its toned or hard when pressed.

thanks in advance for your answers.
Working...
X