Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first week training and noobys' questions

Hi guys,
    So I've decided to try to JP90 and after the first week or so of training I get some nooby's questions for you guys.
    But before that, let me explain to you my journey.

On the very first day I wasn't too sure of what I was doing. After a proper warm-up under the shower, I grab the vaseline and started the sets trying different levels of compression to see how it felt. I didn't go harder than 30-40% I would say, but after just about 20 reps it started to hurt at the base of my penis on the sides. The feeling you get when you stretch too much. I stopped right there, I didn't wanted anything wrong happening...

On the next day I tried the same routine, but going easier on my penis. This time I could only do 2 sets of each exercises before feeling the pain coming again. I though that was enough for the day and cooled it down.

On the 3rd day I rested and on the 4th day I was able to perform the complete 3 sets of each exercises. It felt great, my penis was exhausted, but in the good way. It was a good workout.

I then trained again on day 5, rested on day 6 and then on day 7 I felt like the king of the JP90. I did the routine being 50-70% hard and with a good level of compression/stretch. While finishing the last set I felt like I was already strong enough for more, the hard stuff. But as soon as I finished and let everything relax, I instantly felt exhausted. Like if I did a good but hard workout at the gym. So I'm gonna keep going with the 90 days program, trying not to get too excited and impatient.

So far the routine makes me feel good. Flacid length increased a little and the penis feels healthier in general. I'm looking forward to go on with my training.

I have few questions though:

- When jelqing, a lot of blood goes to the head, making it big and red and ready to explode. That doesn't feel nor look very healthy for the penis head. What do you know about that? could it cause injuries?

- I like Vaseline because it doesn't dissolve in the shower, but it's stickier than lube and therefore may stretch the skin too much resulting in the pain at the base of my penis. What do you thing? Also I'm uncut, so I don't want to create more skin than I already have...

Hi Huracan!
    JP90 is considered an intense beginner routine. You don't have to do all the sets and reps. You can start with less and gradually increase intensity, sets and reps.
    I am not sure what the percentages you wrote are referring to but try and do Jelqing at 60-70% and stretching 0% (flaccid!).
    Also as to your questions: When jelqing the head does indeed fill up with blood and turns darker red as a result. Unless your using a death grip while jelqing then it should be fine.
    I am also uncut so I try to pull the skin downwards with one hand while the other hand is completing the jelqing stroke. However I don't have any experience with Vaseline.
    Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
    Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
    Goal:
    • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

While jelqing will expand the head of the penis, your description makes it sound like you may be gripping too hard. Combine that with your use of vaseline(not a very slippery lubricant,) and the pain at the base of your penis is explained. You are right to stop when you feel pain. If the pain persists the next day, take a rest day or two, as that means you have had a mild injury that will need to be left to heal. That your more recent sessions haven't had pain means you have probably reduced your grip to a good level. Best advice I ever got was if it hurts when you do that, don't do that. It doesn't matter what you think you know, your body knows better. Baby oil is a better cheap lube than vaseline, and doesn't look out of place in a bathroom. I wouldn't recommend PE while under running water(not sure from your post if that's what you're doing,) though. It's fine for your penis, but you have to reapply lubricant more often and it will dry out your skin. Nevermind the cost of water.
      Starting (20 JUL 2012)
      BPFSL: 7.5"
      BPEL: 6.75"
      EG: 4.75"
      Current (8/3/17)
      BPFSL: 8.7"
      BPEL: 8.1"
      MEG: 5.5"
      BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
      8.25 BPEL
      5.75 MEG

Comment

Thanks for your replies! Very much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
        X