1 month andddd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 month andddd

Nothing! >< Though I honestly wasn't expecting anything. Anyways I would love it if you guys could help me out:

I am pretty sure I got the jelqing down, it might be phycological but my penis feels heavier and my flaccid is definitely a lot wider now.

However I am primarily looking for length gains! When I stretch I used to feel no pull on my ligaments, and I have recently experimented with a different grip and pulling so I can feel a pull against my ligs, but it's rediculous how much force I have to use to feel any strain in my ligs at all (It's as if I'm pulling 20kg's of force on my dick!) I haven't got any negative pi's from doing this but I think I (yet again damn it) need some pointers in streching - of course it might be that basic stretches don't do anything for me, but from looking at pics of how to do it and reading about them - etc I feel like they have done little to help me gain anything (Though this won't stop me from doing them)

Is there anything I can add into my routine that is particularly good for length gains? or any magic basic stretching method that I have forgot to use?

I tried (dw I was careful) in vain to do some A stretches(2 reps - it was a one off the day before yesterday) but I'm a little bit too short to be able to do it properly, plus I didn't want to play around with things till I have advice from you guys here.

(I have been doing V jelqs but to no positive effect as of yet)

Thanks guys! - sorry for the annoying questions, I just have to get this right.

sweet dude do you watch lost? It has gotten really confusing lately. I am stuck at school right now but I am watching it when I go home for sure.

Comment

Locke, try pulling your dick very gently, but further. You could try this. Pull at low force as far as you can and hold for a second. Then try and do the same but a bit further. Do it a bunch (maybe 10 times in each direction) along with the stretch holds. And when you hold on the stretches, try putting your non-grip hand at the base to keep the skin in place. Make a very lose OK grip at the base and hold it there so the skin on your crotch stays in place.
      Also, you're a month in. I saw no gains after a month, so don't worry about that. Plus the flaccid gains are a good PI.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
        Locke, try pulling your dick very gently, but further. You could try this. Pull at low force as far as you can and hold for a second. Then try and do the same but a bit further. Do it a bunch (maybe 10 times in each direction) along with the stretch holds. And when you hold on the stretches, try putting your non-grip hand at the base to keep the skin in place. Make a very lose OK grip at the base and hold it there so the skin on your crotch stays in place.
        Also, you're a month in. I saw no gains after a month, so don't worry about that. Plus the flaccid gains are a good PI.

Yeah I'll give that a go. Is there anything else you can think of too? Cheers

Comment

Don't be such a dick to Richard....
          Anyway... if you're going for length try jelqing at a lower erection %. Also daily exercises are great for more flaccid if you're looking for that, but they help out with length. Piss pulls, fowfers, ect. Send me a PM if you wanna learn my super secret poopy pulls... lol.

Comment

Dick to Richard? That's not my intention! - just asking for more advice EDIT: I don't want you to think I don't appreciate the advice given btw, I do and I hope I haven't offended you! (always like knowing more then is necessary about a subject)

I just tried stretching with a light pull - My ligs definately felt the pull - why would they feel low intensity stretches more then higher ones?!?!? :P

Lets hope it works! - I'll keep doing these with a low intensity

Oh and I do jelq with a low erection 20 - 30% tops

heh I'll send you a pm :P

Comment

Sometimes less is more. I find if I stretch with more force it just feels like I'm tugging on my dick, rather than stretching it out. Try giving your arm a tug... Doesn't feel that nice, but a good and easy stretch feels good. Same principals apply to your dallywhacker. Not that it does the same thing... but still. Muscles should be stretched nice and easy-like. Not pulled. 'Cause that hurts. Apply that to your penis, and it does make sense... kinda, sorta, not really...
              NP97
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by NP97; 02-24-2010, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnlocke View Post
                Dick to Richard? That's not my intention! - just asking for more advice EDIT: I don't want you to think I don't appreciate the advice given btw, I do and I hope I haven't offended you! (always like knowing more then is necessary about a subject)
                Haha, I think NP was referring to you not being a dick to your dick (Dick being the shorthand version of Richard)

Comment

Universal Positive P.I.s
                  + no gains
                  = increase times/reps slightly.

But, one month in...................................don't panic JL

Comment

Yeah I might do one more rep of stretches (lightly!) and maybe 60 more jelqs :P

Comment

Yo NP, is it normal to initially get erect when doing these light stretches? My knob thinks I'm playing with it so it can be aroused lol - been trying to do 4 reps and has taken me 40+ mins atm :S

Comment

Yep. Just stop. I often get erect while doing my poopy pulls. It happens. Try being as flaccid as possible. Eventually your dick will realize your trying to make it bigger, not playing with it. It's a stretch that feels pretty good... so... yeah.
                        For your stretches you may want to delve deep into your inner creeper and picture some vile and disgusting things or acts that may cause you to loose your erection. With time it will only happen if you're really horny. Maybe jack off a few hours before you PE.
                        NP97
                        Retired Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by NP97; 02-26-2010, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                          For your stretches you may want to delve deep into your inner creeper and picture some vile and disgusting things or acts that may cause you to loose your erection. With time it will only happen if you're really horny. Maybe jack off a few hours before you PE.

hahah, I'm a pretty weird person, if I think of something I'll prob end up finding some kind of innuendo in it and make it turn me on :S

I did jack off a few hours (5 hours) before hand and I think part of it could be increased sensitivity.

exercises took 2 hours today ><
                          YAY! 200 Posts!

Comment

Working...
                          X