No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi friends!

I think I signed up a long time ago but forgot about it and recently I have decided to start on PE. The amount of information is overwhelming (good but abit confusing) for me. Would be great if someone can direct me to the most important information which I should read in order.

My first time posting here too so yeah. Thanks friends!

I suppose here is a good start:

MUST READ Sticky Threads - Beginner's Forum

Progress log of a skeptic (ForgottenOne)

Comment

Welcome back!

Go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get you started off safely and effectively. There is a lot of information here that can be a bit overwhelming at first, but the good news is that there are some beginner routines that you can choose from(such as the JP90JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) to get you started off right away. Follow it through for the full 90 day conditioning period and use this time to read, ask questions and educate yourself before moving on to other exercises.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome back !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hello and welcome back. Definitely START HERE button as Cavalier pointed out. While in there looking at the beginner routines carefully read the Physiological Indicators portion also. These are you personal guides to safe PE. Stay consistent, persistent and safe and you will achieve your goals.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks friends for the advice.

Will start looking from the safety sections and go down to the beginner routines. Looking at the resources, can I safely skip out on the nutrition sections?

Comment

Yes you can skip out on it. The nutritional part is optional but not necessary.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Spent some time reading up the suggested readings and have a few questions.

Not sure if these are important but just want to ask anyway. Feel free to let me know if I should not worry about any of these.

1. What are thrombosed veins? I tried googling image of it but can't seem to find anything. same for accumulation of fluid under tissue. Is there a quick summary of what are the effects of these?

2.Turtling is considered negative in seven deadly sins. But also a neutral pi according to another one of the reading. How should i resolve this?

3. What is a hard flaccid? And how do I differentiate it from a weak erection?

Routine wise, thinking of starting light. so probably babbis workout with a short edging session after each PE. Then I see how it goes before deciding to change or continue with jp90. Lemme know if you have any advice for me!

Other smaller minor questions.

How often do I have to check for PIs?

Other than no growth as an indicator of under training, is there other ways to find out? No growth could also mean that the routine is no longer working for a person.How do we decide?

Thanks guys for being such a helpful community!

Comment

I can't really answer most of your questions but I can suggest that you check your PIs daily.
                  Night and morning wood, how flexible/"malleable"/hard it is when flaccid, random erections throughout the day, any pain or discomfort, ofcourse how it reacts to the training and thereafter and things like that. I probably missed some things but I think you get the idea.
                  And you musn't obsess over these! Just be aware and take notes. We do research here
                  Initial: 12.2 x 11.5 (BPEL)
                  Current: 16 x 12.7 (BPEL)
                  Goal:
                  • Short-term: 17 x 14 (BPEL)

You can enjoy my log here:
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-dicktory.html

Comment

I think with things like thrombosis and hard flaccid, it's something you'll immediately recognize; something's not right. Whatever you have been doing has become a medical condition now. Hard flaccids don't go away.

For the turtling, it can be a neutral to negative sign, depending on what caused it. I live in Canada, so I spend most of the year turtling. But after PE, I have a nice chub. If I ever turtle during PE, I'd consider it a negative PI and stop doing whatever I was doing. Is this making sense?
                    Because, there are showers and there are growers. Some people turtle all the time anyway. While it is a school of thought that you should never let it turtle, there's also a lot to suggest it doesn't matter.
                    But turtling is also a defensive mechanism. If you're hurting yourself, turtling is going to be an immediate reaction.

Be aware of your PIs. Be aware that there are certain signs of a "happy" and a not so happy member. I'm aware of mine every day.
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by SilentReader View Post
                      Other than no growth as an indicator of under training, is there other ways to find out? No growth could also mean that the routine is no longer working for a person.How do we decide?
                      If you just started your routine, then don't even worry about this. Stick to your beginner routine, follow it to a T, then come back to this question after 90 days.
                      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

1. What are thrombosed veins? I tried googling image of it but can't seem to find anything. same for accumulation of fluid under tissue. Is there a quick summary of what are the effects of these?

Thrombosed veins look like injured viens. Try not to trap the blood in your penis for too long. Starting lite is a good idea.

2.Turtling is considered negative in seven deadly sins. But also a neutral pi according to another one of the reading. How should i resolve this?

Turtling is normal when we workout. Some never experience it while others experience it every time. Some have tried to avoid it by keeping an All Day Stretch on thier penis after workouts. It is not that horrible.

3. What is a hard flaccid? And how do I differentiate it from a weak erection?

Hard flaccid is felt when flaccid, weak erections are are erections. Keep your Pelvic Floor balanced and you shouldn't have trouble here. Kegels should always be balanced with Reverse Kegels. Hindu Squats should be part of your routine. Also Yoga stretches are a great idea.

PIs are something to help you pay attention to your penis. This is especially important while learning how your penis responds to excersize. You will learn these responses over time and they will help you guage the effectiveness of your routine.

Thanks for adding to our helpful community.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks all for the info! I definitely want to start ASAP once I return from my hometown. Staying at parent's house leaves little free time and no way to warm up.

Comment

Originally posted by SilentReader View Post
                            Thanks all for the info! I definitely want to start ASAP once I return from my hometown. Staying at parent's house leaves little free time and no way to warm up.
                            Hey SilentReader and welcome to the Gym!
                            So much good advice here from our members...a few thoughts come to mind to help you on your PE journey.
                            Remember to keep it safe. Make sure you are conditioned before trying any advanced exercises. Don't rush! Enjoy your journey, keeping in mind that PE is a long term commitment...a marathon and not a sprint.
                            Be consistent and stay committed to achieving your goals. One last thought...to help you maintain personal accountability, I strongly encourage you to start your own personal progress log. Jot a note each day so you can review what you've done...and see what works and what doesn't. Many of us here will visit you log to provide encouragement and advice.
                            I wish you well as you pursue your PE goals!
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log
                            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Hey getinbig! Thanks for the suggestion on the log thread. Im definitely going light first before progressing. Will look at it as well and see how it goes. For now I'm just reading up and planning for when I start in about 10 days.

Comment

Working...
                              X