Can I do PE after edging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I do PE after edging?

I've been edging for 1h without ejaculation, just wanted to know if I can do penis stretches and jelqing after my edging session or its not recommended?

Don't see why not. I edge after my PE as a warm down and let the blood fill up the tears I caused. My own personal theory.

Comment

I think you will have better results by swapping the edging after the stretches etc.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Meiretes22 View Post
        I've been edging for 1h without ejaculation
        Like...how?!

Yikes I've got a long way to go. Still aiming for that 20 min mark!
        Nov '16 ------- Mar '17
        BPEL: 6.5" -> BPEL: 7 1/8"
        EG: 5.5"-----> EG: 5.5"

Comment

If you're not ejaculating from your edging sessions then there shouldn't be a problem with performing your enlargement work after your stamina. Experiment to see what works best for you
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Have you had any growth from edging alone?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Have you had any growth from edging alone?
              Not yet, I've just started 2 days ago.

Originally posted by LateBloom View Post
              Like...how?!

Yikes I've got a long way to go. Still aiming for that 20 min mark!
              all you have to do is get close to PONR.. when you're close to PONR, just stop if you need it, or continue but slowly.

I have premature ejaculation, so don't think I can last for 30 minutes with a woman, I ejaculate in a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Meiretes22 View Post

I have premature ejaculation, so don't think I can last for 30 minutes with a woman, I ejaculate in a few seconds.
                So how many times are you hitting the PONR in an hour long edge session then? Usually for me the more it hit it, the less my penis wants to continue, hence why after about 18 mins I tap out even without ejaculating. Again, I'm only edging right after a long "workout" so potentially it's just fatigued and I'd have different results if I edged alone, but there's only so many hours in the day!
                Nov '16 ------- Mar '17
                BPEL: 6.5" -> BPEL: 7 1/8"
                EG: 5.5"-----> EG: 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                X