Need a little advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little advice.

So this is my first post. I've been looking through this forum for a while now and I've decided I'm going to give this thing a shot.
    Thing is, I'm primarily looking for girth. I'm currently slightly over 7'' in length and slightly under 5'' in girth. I don't want a 10 inch cock that is going to pound the shit out of my gf's cervix every time we have sex so yea ideally I would like an inch in girth and I would accept an inch in length. Some more flaccid length would be cool too considering I'm not very large when flaccid. Do you think these goals are attainable? and with what type of routine? any general tips? maybe some girth focused tips?

Thanks for your help.

hey ashley welcome to the gym! your goals are definetly attainable its takes time and dedication tho,have a look at jp`s begginer routine and have a look about and get as much knowledge as possible,i would do the begginers routine first to get your penis conditioned you dont want to injure your self, so dont be tempted to jump in feet first to the advanced girh exercises or you could mess your dick up.good luck on your journey
    29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
    EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
    NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
    EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
    EG-6"

Comment

The goals seem quite attainable. A well known lengthening exercise is stretching, all the different types. Jelqing is mainly used for increases in girth, but has also proven to give some gains in length. Although, like I stated, jelqs are mainly for girth. According to the routine. You should just use the 90-days routine, and quit if you reach your goal before completing it. Also after gaining one inch, it will probably take longer time for you to achieve the same 1" increase. All in All, just complete the 90 days beginner routine, and see where it takes you. You might not even gain 1 inch that fast. But things tend to take time, so if that is the case. Hang in there.
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
      X