Just some questions on JP90 and begginer jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some questions on JP90 and begginer jelqing

Hey forum. I'm pretty new to this whole thing. I have been doing the JP 90 program for just under a month, and have followed it almost religiously xD
    So far I haven't had any size gains as far as I can tell but I have much harder and better erections which I assume is good .

I just have 3 questions

First, how long should each session take? Mine take about 40-45 minutes each in total (heat warm up, kegels, shakes. Stretches and Jelqs).

Second. I wanted to know if my goals are realistic. I'm currently 5.1 inches fully erect. (Without pushing the fat in). I want to have atleast six inches in length. I'm willing to be patient and consistent. And I don't have any kind of time limit but would like to make this progress within a year if possible...

Thank you!!

Congrats on the EQ gains; remember to celebrate each victory! The EQ gains are definetely one of my favourite aspects of PE(nothing better than having your unit rock solid). I've definetely seen others reach those goals within a year however every person is different so time will tell!

Nice work following JP90 religiously, keep at it and don't give up - the gains will come.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Improved EQ is one of the first results that many experience when starting out. It sounds like your off to a good start.

40 - 45 minutes, including warm up/ warm down, sounds about right for being one month in.

Your goal is realistic and can be reached with dedication. Some have reached a 1 in gain within a year and for some it takes longer. As Just1AndAHalfPls mentioned, it can't be predicted for each individual. Overall it looks like you are on the right track so keep tugging away and you will reach your goal.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
      X